sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Dummy

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    18 Posts 10 Posters 1.5k Views 10 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • StinkieS
      Stinkie
      last edited by

      Very nice. Indigo, I presume? Must've taken a while for the transparant plastic to clean up.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • soloS
        solo
        last edited by

        Great stuff Carsten, you nailed the transparent soft plastic/rubber material, too bad you not using Thea as I'd wanna share that mat.

        http://www.solos-art.com

        If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • cottyC
          cotty
          last edited by

          @unknownuser said:

          Very nice. Indigo, I presume? Must've taken a while for the transparant plastic to clean up.

          Yes and yes πŸ˜‰
          Thank you both!

          my SketchUp gallery

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Bryan KB
            Bryan K
            last edited by

            Excellent work.

            See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cottyC
              cotty
              last edited by

              @bryan k said:

              Excellent work.

              Thank you!

              Here is a wireframe export from SU:

              dummy_sulines.jpg

              my SketchUp gallery

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • alvisA
                alvis
                last edited by

                Funny πŸ˜„

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • unigamiU
                  unigami
                  last edited by

                  ha ha...not what I expected. Great model and render!

                  I'll never forget the time when I took our family to the zoo and my young daughter spit out her "binky" down into into the lion pit and we watched as one of them got up and lumbered over to check it out and nose it around. My daughter was hysterical "My Binky! He's going to eat my Binky! Go get it daddy!"

                  Yeah...right!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • cottyC
                    cotty
                    last edited by

                    @unigami said:

                    ...Go get it daddy!"

                    You got it? πŸ˜‰

                    Here you can find an interactive version

                    dummy_interactive.jpg

                    my SketchUp gallery

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • unigamiU
                      unigami
                      last edited by

                      Actually, yes! There was a caretaker nearby and I told her what happened...I was mostly worried about some animal choking on it, as I remember there were some flamingos down in the habitat too, so she found someone to go down and retrieve it and we got it back!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • W
                        wtrouser
                        last edited by

                        Great work as usual Cotty... you never cease to impress.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • jo-keJ
                          jo-ke
                          last edited by

                          I like this interactive effect. How did you do it?

                          http://www.zz7.de

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • pbacotP
                            pbacot
                            last edited by

                            Obviously practice makes perfect, Cotty...

                            MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • cottyC
                              cotty
                              last edited by

                              @jo-ke said:

                              I like this interactive effect. How did you do it?

                              A little bit of CSS and JavaScript and two images with same point of view...

                              my SketchUp gallery

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • jo-keJ
                                jo-ke
                                last edited by

                                do you have a tutorial on that or can you share the script

                                This is exactly the effect I am looking for my presentation

                                http://www.zz7.de

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • cottyC
                                  cotty
                                  last edited by

                                  @jo-ke said:

                                  do you have a tutorial on that or can you share the script

                                  This is exactly the effect I am looking for my presentation

                                  You can watch the source code of that html document, it's all in there...

                                  my SketchUp gallery

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • jo-keJ
                                    jo-ke
                                    last edited by

                                    Ah, I see. Thank you it works fine....

                                    http://www.zz7.de

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • novenaN
                                      novena
                                      last edited by

                                      great work Cotty, your transparent plastic shader is amazing... love the interactive presentation!!!
                                      best
                                      V

                                      http://hdzarkitektur.wordpress.com/

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                      Register Login
                                      • 1 / 1
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      Buy SketchPlus
                                      Buy SUbD
                                      Buy WrapR
                                      Buy eBook
                                      Buy Modelur
                                      Buy Vertex Tools
                                      Buy SketchCuisine
                                      Buy FormFonts

                                      Advertisement