sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Hans Wegner, Oak sideboard + a little tutorial

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    24 Posts 10 Posters 1.9k Views 10 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • allanxA
      allanx
      last edited by

      I love the texturing on this one..thanks

      allanx

      Portfolio

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • massimoM
        massimo Moderator
        last edited by

        Thanks again guys. πŸ˜„

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • hellnbakH
          hellnbak
          last edited by

          Nice model, and nice method you came up with. I downloaded Curviloft a long time ago and haven't used it yet. Guess I should.

          "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • massimoM
            massimo Moderator
            last edited by massimo

            @unknownuser said:

            Guess I should.

            Definitely. πŸ˜„

            Just some quick shots with Thea testing the model & materials with a couple of spots and a HDRI very low in intensity. Also changed the wicker texture.

            studio_01_pp.jpg

            studio_02_pp.jpg

            studio_03_pp.jpg

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • DanielD
              Daniel
              last edited by

              Beautiful modeling. Thanks for the tutorial.

              My avatar is an anachronism.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • l_breaultL
                l_breault
                last edited by

                Great model! That is a very nice wicker texture.

                Thanks,
                Leo Breault
                http://www.breaultdesignstudio.com

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • olisheaO
                  olishea
                  last edited by

                  Great renders! Love the textured studio setup behind too. πŸ‘

                  oli

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • massimoM
                    massimo Moderator
                    last edited by

                    Thanks guys. πŸ˜„
                    @Daniel, you are welcome.
                    @Leo, was made seamless with Pixplant (it required a bit of work) starting from a photo and then edited in PS in order to add the stains, darker lines etc.
                    @Oli, it's just a dark cardboard texture.
                    I'm preparing some simple interiors with this sideboard. Lets see how come out. πŸ˜„

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • massimoM
                      massimo Moderator
                      last edited by massimo

                      A couple of shots in interiors.

                      stanza_03_pp_jpeg.jpg

                      stanza_02_pp_jpeg.jpg

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • hellnbakH
                        hellnbak
                        last edited by

                        This just keeps looking better and better! Wonderful work

                        "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • olisheaO
                          olishea
                          last edited by

                          If you told me these were photos I would completely believe you! Killer images! Second is a touch noisy but I'll let you off πŸ˜„ πŸ‘

                          oli

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • massimoM
                            massimo Moderator
                            last edited by

                            Thanks guys. πŸ˜„

                            @unknownuser said:

                            Second is a touch noisy but I'll let you off

                            Of course you're right, but I like sometimes some noise in the images. πŸ˜„

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • novenaN
                              novena
                              last edited by

                              amazing renders Massimo!! did u use Thea???
                              best
                              V

                              http://hdzarkitektur.wordpress.com/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • massimoM
                                massimo Moderator
                                last edited by

                                Thanks Victor. πŸ˜„

                                @unknownuser said:

                                did u use Thea???

                                Sure. πŸ˜‰

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • olisheaO
                                  olishea
                                  last edited by

                                  @massimo said:

                                  Thanks guys. πŸ˜„

                                  @unknownuser said:

                                  Second is a touch noisy but I'll let you off

                                  Of course you're right, but I like sometimes some noise in the images. πŸ˜„

                                  I'm the same, sometimes I have to add noise to make it more believable.

                                  oli

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                  Register Login
                                  • 1
                                  • 2
                                  • 1 / 2
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  Buy SketchPlus
                                  Buy SUbD
                                  Buy WrapR
                                  Buy eBook
                                  Buy Modelur
                                  Buy Vertex Tools
                                  Buy SketchCuisine
                                  Buy FormFonts

                                  Advertisement