sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Sample Model for Rendering

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    37 Posts 22 Posters 10.9k Views 22 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Al HartA
      Al Hart
      last edited by

      @macmac12 said:

      here's my render, using vray for sketchup.hope you like it.

      Nice background, reflective chair legs and other materials

      Al Hart

      http://wiki.renderplus.com/images/e/ef/Render_plus_colored30x30).PNG
      IRender nXt from Render Plus

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • M
        macmac12
        last edited by

        @al hart said:

        @macmac12 said:

        here's my render, using vray for sketchup.hope you like it.

        Nice background, reflective chair legs and other materials

        thank you sir.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • ElibjrE
          Elibjr
          last edited by

          Here is my attempt. This was a 2 and a half hour render with 19 passes using the packet render in version 4 of IRender nXt. I used 4 lighting bounces 2 refraction and 2 reflective bounces. I wanted to create a slightly smokey space so I used the tone editor to bring up the contrast and lower the brightness and Saturation. Then I used the Nxt-image editor to add sharpen, change the lighting channels to emphasize the artificial lights I added a small about of dark grey haze and blur to the opposite end of the room for effect. I then added a bump map to the wood. I changed the light fixtures to match the color scheme; and changed the material on the chairs to a 'metal' I also made the glass on the table a little more translucent and misty. I hope you like it.

          Elijah (Elibjr)


          !["Smokey Office" Rendered with IRender nXt](/uploads/imported_attachments/wG78_smokyoffice.jpg ""Smokey Office" Rendered with IRender nXt")

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Al HartA
            Al Hart
            last edited by

            @elibjr said:

            Here is my attempt. ... I hope you like it.

            Elijah (Elibjr)

            Thanks Elijah - I have posted this and most of the other images on SketchUpRendering.com

            Everyone - If you get a chance, take a shot at the swimming pool scene:

            Al Hart

            http://wiki.renderplus.com/images/e/ef/Render_plus_colored30x30).PNG
            IRender nXt from Render Plus

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • C
              ccs1987
              last edited by

              i saw some Kuala lumpur HDRI there. haha i am from Kuala Lumpur

              Sketchup 8 pro
              Vray

              Intel Xeon W3520 2.67Ghz
              12Gb Ram
              Nvdia Quadro FX 1800

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Nat1N
                Nat1
                last edited by

                Here is the scene rendered using SU Podium, I used the interior high preset and it took 3hrs and 45 minutes but this was a large image size of 6400x3030 I have cropped it and down sized the image so I can attach here, it would have been much faster to render at a smaller size. New textures have been added from the Podium Material Library/Browser. Levels have been adjusted in Photoshop.

                Nat


                SU Podium Render

                http://www.jbarch.co.uk

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • CarlohC
                  Carloh
                  last edited by

                  that's a nice one nat! 👍

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • micioneM
                    micione
                    last edited by

                    Two attempts with Reditioner. First, only added a few comments and artificial light. Second, changing materials, reflections, bump. Rendering time: 5 minutes.


                    meeting_room_sample.jpg


                    meeting_room_sample 1.jpg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • john2J
                      john2
                      last edited by

                      @oganocali said:

                      Render at noon, no background. vray + gimp(for contrast+brightness adjustment). I only added a few reflective layers and studio lights.
                      [attachment=0:3b9xmoia]<!-- ia0 -->office_render.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:3b9xmoia]

                      hey ogano! i like your thick glass, is it a vray two sided material? 👍 😄

                      Sketchup Make 2017 (64-bit), Vray 4.0 , Windows 10 – 64 bit, corei7-8750H, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • regnarR
                        regnar
                        last edited by

                        Here is a render created in Shaderlight 2.3.1, rendering took 2.75 hours
                        at a quality setting of 8. Used HDR for the lighting & background.

                        Dan


                        Conference Room

                        Windows 10 Professional 64 bit
                        Intel I9 7900X Asus Prime X299-Delux
                        EVGA GeForce RTX 3080 TI 12gb
                        64 GB Ram Samsung 960 EVO Series 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • K
                          kate-art
                          last edited by

                          Looks great Dan - using the background image really brings the interior to life!

                          Shaderlight delivers interactive, photorealistic rendering to Google SketchUp. Download it for FREE at http://www.shaderlight.com

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • mojtabata2001M
                            mojtabata2001
                            last edited by

                            here is my render!
                            Final 3.jpg

                            Twilight 1.5 + Photoshop
                            HDR lighting and some KT materials
                            i used preset easy 09
                            150 passed, 3h37m
                            c&c are welcome 😄

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Bryan KB
                              Bryan K
                              last edited by

                              Looks good!

                              See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • K
                                kaas
                                last edited by

                                An old thread but nobody posted an image made with the LightUp plugin - my favorite 'renderer' (it's more than that - you can walk around in real-time in this rendered scene).

                                I added some IES lights and some light emitters in front of the windows. Calculation time was just about 9 minutes.

                                Greetings, Max


                                meeting_room_LightUp_sml.jpg

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • Al HartA
                                  Al Hart
                                  last edited by

                                  @kaas said:

                                  An old thread but nobody posted an image made with the LightUp plugin - my favorite 'renderer' (it's more than that - you can walk around in real-time in this rendered scene).

                                  I added some IES lights and some light emitters in front of the windows. Calculation time was just about 9 minutes.

                                  Greetings, Max

                                  Thanks,

                                  I added your image to the SketchUp Rendering site as well.

                                  Those are some of the "cleanest" lights of any of the samples.

                                  Al Hart

                                  http://wiki.renderplus.com/images/e/ef/Render_plus_colored30x30).PNG
                                  IRender nXt from Render Plus

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • B
                                    Brighter3D
                                    last edited by

                                    Brighter3D PRO 1.14.2, 1280x720 (720p)

                                    Sunlight with HDR as a background (252 seconds)
                                    Daylight with HDR as a background

                                    Settings:
                                    Daylight settings

                                    Nightlight (289 seconds):
                                    Night lighting

                                    Settings:
                                    Night light settings

                                    You can post it on your web page...

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Al HartA
                                      Al Hart
                                      last edited by

                                      @brighter3d said:

                                      Brighter3D PRO 1.14.2, 1280x720 (720p)

                                      Thanks,

                                      I put the first one on SketchUpRendering.com

                                      Al Hart

                                      http://wiki.renderplus.com/images/e/ef/Render_plus_colored30x30).PNG
                                      IRender nXt from Render Plus

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      • 1
                                      • 2
                                      • 1 / 2
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      Buy SketchPlus
                                      Buy SUbD
                                      Buy WrapR
                                      Buy eBook
                                      Buy Modelur
                                      Buy Vertex Tools
                                      Buy SketchCuisine
                                      Buy FormFonts

                                      Advertisement