sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Spirited Away (Sen to Chihiro no kamikakushi) FanArt Project

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    33 Posts 23 Posters 10.2k Views 23 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • boofredlayB
      boofredlay
      last edited by

      Magical. I love this, thanks for posting it up.

      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • mitcorbM
        mitcorb
        last edited by

        Man, that is a lot to take in. I think I will have to return to this several times. As has already been said, this is a unique vision and style.

        I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • N
          notareal
          last edited by

          Great tribute for Spirit Away. Very enjoyable!

          Welcome to try Thea Render, Thea support | kerkythea.net -team member

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • MarianM
            Marian
            last edited by

            AMAZING!! Very accurate too.

            http://marian87.deviantart.com/

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • pbacotP
              pbacot
              last edited by

              @solo said:

              I gotta agree with Dale, this was most enjoyable to see. I love the render style, the use of comic characters, the views, the details and great texturing. This is art, and I feel so inspired to try something like this one day when I get some free time.

              Thanks for sharing.

              Yes this is really great to see. A wonderful collaboration it seems too. (I assume it is modeled in part by SketchUp). Really an inspired way to explore the original work of art. Thank you!

              Pete, your comment about the use of comic characters implies to me that you might not know this is all from the movie "Spirited Away", which is animated. The style is also faithful to the film. I would encourage you to "find the time". That'd have to be great. Tempus fugit.

              MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • soloS
                solo
                last edited by

                You are correct, I am unaware of the Movie, I'm assuming it is Anime, my youngest boy would know as he reads the books (backwards...inside joke)

                I must make a point of enquiring as it looks fantastic, different and very artistic.

                http://www.solos-art.com

                If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • N
                  notareal
                  last edited by

                  Here you go, I can recommend!
                  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0245429/
                  http://www.amazon.com/Spirited-Away-Blu-ray/dp/B001V9LPY4

                  Welcome to try Thea Render, Thea support | kerkythea.net -team member

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • S
                    sepo
                    last edited by

                    👍 👍 beautiful...very inspiring

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • T
                      tomsdesk
                      last edited by

                      wow!

                      wow!

                      http://www.tomsdesk.moonfruit.com/
                      2.5D Trees & Shrubs!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • N
                        nomo81
                        last edited by

                        thanx guys for all your great comments, its been really hard to acomplish this project, because was done most of it out of our work time.
                        it take us like a year of death time**(when we are waiting for a revision of a client or when we dont have anything to do in our labor hours)* form start to finish
                        we are very glad to know that most of users of this great community liked this project, and all your comments are welcome.

                        Virtual Tour in LUMION

                        [flash=560,315:2lwqkkeb]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L7XH8sl07Go[/flash:2lwqkkeb]
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L7XH8sl07Go

                        regards
                        nacho

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • utilerU
                          utiler
                          last edited by

                          WOW!!!! I quit......

                          Just Curious...

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • tademaT
                            tadema
                            last edited by

                            nomo81, what can people say about that apart from wow!the birds, tree's, reflections fom the water and the smoke, brilliant; not to mention the modeling. 😛

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • pilouP
                              pilou
                              last edited by

                              Bravo! 😎 👍

                              Frenchy Pilou
                              Is beautiful that please without concept!
                              My Little site :)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • M
                                meak
                                last edited by

                                wow, 😲
                                sketchup, lumion, patience and talent:
                                it http://www.Elazulestudio.com
                                you are my gods. ☀

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • R
                                  RichardCherry
                                  last edited by

                                  Wow...just WOW!
                                  Being a big Studio Ghibli fan this is probably my favorite movie and you have done such a beautiful recreation. I don't know weather to be inspired or just give up 😉

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • michaliszissiouM
                                    michaliszissiou
                                    last edited by

                                    One of the best threads I've seen around. WOW
                                    Beautiful work!!!!!
                                    @ solo , please watch this movie! Not an anime, not just this. A masterpiece!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Bryan KB
                                      Bryan K
                                      last edited by

                                      sigh

                                      You've captured the very sense of "being transported."

                                      See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • P
                                        Panga
                                        last edited by

                                        Really great tribute to Miyasaki's work !!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • O
                                          Openspaces
                                          last edited by

                                          Talent unlimited
                                          Patience extraordinaire

                                          🎉 👍

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • K
                                            Kjammer
                                            last edited by

                                            This is absolutely Breathtaking! I have to credit you for the amount of work you must have dedicated to this project! I cannot commend you enough, if you dont mind me asking, what plugins did you use?! And is this in the 3D warehouse?! I cannot tell how amazing this is and how of an excellent job you have done! If you can message me I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much and have a great day!

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 2 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement