sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Pride of Cucamonga - Final

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    26 Posts 8 Posters 2.8k Views 8 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Bryan KB
      Bryan K
      last edited by

      Video.

      See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Bryan KB
        Bryan K
        last edited by

        Sorry I didn't make the model available after all. I decided to go ahead and give it a try.Pride of Cucamonga Thea render.jpg

        See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Bryan KB
          Bryan K
          last edited by

          Last one until I figure out how to light the nav lights on.

          Pride of Cucamonga Thea render 2.jpg

          See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • honoluludesktopH
            honoluludesktop
            last edited by

            Have you started on the interior? πŸ‘Ώ

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Dave RD
              Dave R
              last edited by

              Bryan, that looks really good. Great work. I was also wondering about the interior. πŸ˜‰

              Etaoin Shrdlu

              %

              (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

              G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

              M30

              %

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Bryan KB
                Bryan K
                last edited by

                Thanks Dave and honoluludesktop!

                I'm only going to do the Hab/Command module interior and that as just a cut-away. It's going to be a BIG fake as there isn't to much description even in the book.

                I know the bridge is just behind the forward deflector, below the "cone" and the second deck is the "hab", while the third deck, forward of the hub module and above the second "cone", is machinery and lifeboats. I "might" do fake machinery for the cone sections, but I don't know yet.

                See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Bryan KB
                  Bryan K
                  last edited by

                  Thanks dorfpunk. I'm posting the model here.

                  Thanks John. I think someone else is already doing the space station here, right now.

                  Thanks Jason. You'll find the model with this post.

                  Er, or not. Doesn't seem to want to upload. Maybe the file is too big.

                  See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Bryan KB
                    Bryan K
                    last edited by

                    Whoops!

                    See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Bryan KB
                      Bryan K
                      last edited by

                      My bad. Here is the picture I meant to post. She now has the running lights and better anti-aliasing. (click for larger picture)

                      Pride of Cucamonga with lights.jpg

                      See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Dave RD
                        Dave R
                        last edited by

                        Nice!

                        Etaoin Shrdlu

                        %

                        (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                        G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                        M30

                        %

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • Bryan KB
                          Bryan K
                          last edited by

                          Thanks Dave.

                          It will be a while before I work in the Hab/Command Module interiors. I'll probably post them as a separate post in a few weeks.

                          See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                          Register Login
                          • 1
                          • 2
                          • 1 / 2
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Buy SketchPlus
                          Buy SUbD
                          Buy WrapR
                          Buy eBook
                          Buy Modelur
                          Buy Vertex Tools
                          Buy SketchCuisine
                          Buy FormFonts

                          Advertisement