sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    This is some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    193 Posts 26 Posters 57.5k Views 26 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • cj_sniperC
      cj_sniper
      last edited by

      hello again 😍


      untitled.4.jpg


      untitled.5.jpg


      untitled.8.jpg


      untitled.9.jpg

      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
      I'm not a magician, I just learn

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • cj_sniperC
        cj_sniper
        last edited by

        speedboat concept "DIE HARD"


        untitled.1.jpg


        untitled.2.jpg


        untitled.3.jpg


        untitled.4.jpg

        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
        I'm not a magician, I just learn

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • cj_sniperC
          cj_sniper
          last edited by

          implementation souvenir plate (3d layout was before)


          165574_YPmcBxaZb2T7IwIDv0QCvnzlJ.jpg


          165574_Xb4pRnG4nKZ3_FM3V7dffE5RP.jpg

          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
          I'm not a magician, I just learn

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • cj_sniperC
            cj_sniper
            last edited by

            closet "Nest"
            rotating mechanisms on bearings 3 millimeters clearance prevents friction and facilitates the opening, closing. On a side fringe acrylic boxes with LED backlight, leather top podium with lighting on the perimeter.


            untitled.6.jpg


            untitled.7.jpg

            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
            I'm not a magician, I just learn

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • J
              jpalm32
              last edited by

              Interesting stuff!

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • M
                mwm5053
                last edited by

                Awesome

                2011 iMac
                SU 2015 Pro, 2017 Make
                V2 Twilight
                macOS Sierra 10.12.5

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • cj_sniperC
                  cj_sniper
                  last edited by

                  thanks


                  untitled.9.jpg


                  untitled.10.jpg

                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • cj_sniperC
                    cj_sniper
                    last edited by

                    my lovely acryl


                    untitled.14.jpg


                    untitled.15.jpg


                    untitled.16.jpg

                    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                    I'm not a magician, I just learn

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • cj_sniperC
                      cj_sniper
                      last edited by

                      speed yacht "VANQUISHER"


                      untitled.18.jpg


                      untitled.19.jpg


                      untitled.20.jpg


                      untitled.21.jpg

                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • cj_sniperC
                        cj_sniper
                        last edited by

                        more renders...


                        untitled.22.jpg


                        untitled.23.jpg


                        untitled.24.jpg

                        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                        I'm not a magician, I just learn

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • cj_sniperC
                          cj_sniper
                          last edited by

                          armored buggy for zombie apocalypse
                          SKULL CRUSHER


                          untitled.26.jpg


                          untitled.27.jpg


                          untitled.28.jpg


                          untitled.29.jpg

                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Bryan KB
                            Bryan K
                            last edited by

                            That is some fun and wild stuff, cj. 👍

                            See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                            Register Login
                            • 1
                            • 2
                            • 3
                            • 4
                            • 5
                            • 9
                            • 10
                            • 2 / 10
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement