sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    I Don't Know What They Are...

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    7 Posts 4 Posters 581 Views 4 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Dave RD
      Dave R
      last edited by

      ...but one of them appears to be anti-social. πŸ˜†


      http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5259/5536744093_09ff026994.jpg

      I was just playing around with the Fur plugin and this came out.

      Etaoin Shrdlu

      %

      (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

      G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

      M30

      %

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • GaieusG
        Gaieus
        last edited by

        Is the one not a pre-populated instance (just to get it recognised by the plugin)?

        I often end up with one instance somewhere just to realize that it was the one I put in to get something into the model before running the plugin.

        Gai...

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Dave RD
          Dave R
          last edited by

          That's why it is there. i did a "replace" operation but didn't delete the original. I was looking at it afterward and thinking it was kind of funny that there is one standing off by itself.

          Etaoin Shrdlu

          %

          (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

          G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

          M30

          %

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • Rich O BrienR
            Rich O Brien Moderator
            last edited by

            Until Csaba came along and ruined the punchline πŸ˜’

            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • david_hD
              david_h
              last edited by

              @unknownuser said:

              ...but one of them appears to be anti-social.

              Either that or he didn't shower this morning.

              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Dave RD
                Dave R
                last edited by

                @unknownuser said:

                @unknownuser said:

                ...but one of them appears to be anti-social.

                Either that or he didn't shower this morning.

                I bet that's it. πŸ˜„

                Etaoin Shrdlu

                %

                (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                M30

                %

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • david_hD
                  david_h
                  last edited by

                  I've ridden on the bus next to that guy. .. πŸ’š

                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                  Register Login
                  • 1 / 1
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  Buy SketchPlus
                  Buy SUbD
                  Buy WrapR
                  Buy eBook
                  Buy Modelur
                  Buy Vertex Tools
                  Buy SketchCuisine
                  Buy FormFonts

                  Advertisement