sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Ithil gallery

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    90 Posts 59 Posters 54.9k Views 59 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • troyhomeT
      troyhome
      last edited by

      wow. i am so impressed! this is inspiring.

      IOviz.com
      SU Pro 2024 PC

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • troyhomeT
        troyhome
        last edited by

        I'd love to get my hands on that script you wrote!! if you were to write up or give an audio tutorial of your workflow with that script, I bet there'd be a ton of people willing to pay for that- i'd be at the top of the list! Think about it.

        IOviz.com
        SU Pro 2024 PC

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • L
          lapx
          last edited by

          Make that script work for google sketchup and you can retire. πŸ˜† But I know there is no such thing as retiring when you love what you do.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • ithilI
            ithil
            last edited by

            Hi all. Its mine new project. Inflatable Skating Rink presentation

            [flash=648,480:2soaq687]http://www.youtube.com/v/-w9nNBn0zqE[/flash:2soaq687]

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • S
              SketchUpNoobie
              last edited by

              Wow! Fantastic work! πŸ˜„ I was excited when I saw you had posted again as your work is always stunning. How did you do the animation of the setup as well as the skaters? It looks awesome!

              I look forward to seeing some renders on this project. πŸ˜‰

              --

              SketchUpNoobie: the complete noob in all things SketchUp.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • ithilI
                ithil
                last edited by

                Thank you
                Its - mixed some BIP Motion Capture files, and I used Point Cache animation.

                I did simple animation in 3d max. Black men on white background. And I Imported cameras in 3D max from sketchup

                When I made people in 3D MAX and the environment in sketchup, then simply mixed them into Adobe Premiere

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • soloS
                  solo
                  last edited by

                  @unknownuser said:

                  Thank you
                  Its - mixed some BIP Motion Capture files, and I used Point Cache animation.

                  I did simple animation in 3d max. Black men on white background. And I Imported cameras in 3D max from sketchup

                  When I made people in 3D MAX and the environment in sketchup, then simply mixed them into Adobe Premiere

                  You make it sound easy. πŸ’š

                  I'd really love if you could one day when you have time put a simple tutorial together on how you did that as it's just brilliant. πŸ‘

                  http://www.solos-art.com

                  If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • cheddaC
                    chedda
                    last edited by

                    Outstanding, i am on my way to Moscow, i will find you and we will drink together and i will learn your secrets muahaha

                    Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • bazB
                      baz
                      last edited by

                      @solo said:

                      @unknownuser said:

                      Thank you
                      Its - mixed some BIP Motion Capture files, and I used Point Cache animation.

                      I did simple animation in 3d max. Black men on white background. And I Imported cameras in 3D max from sketchup

                      When I made people in 3D MAX and the environment in sketchup, then simply mixed them into Adobe Premiere

                      You make it sound easy. πŸ’š

                      I'd really love if you could one day when you have time put a simple tutorial together on how you did that as it's just brilliant. πŸ‘

                      πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • jarynzlesaJ
                        jarynzlesa
                        last edited by

                        sympathetic presentation πŸ‘ .

                        http://www.vizualizaceschodiste.mypage.cz/

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • daleD
                          dale
                          last edited by

                          Ithil
                          Your work is always brilliant, and very worth following.
                          I thought you might enjoy the posts on this inflatable Arts Centre by Various Architects of Norway.
                          http://www.pushpullbar.com/forums/showthread.php?8928-Various-Architects-Mobile-Performance-Venue&p=124228&viewfull=1#post124228 It is on the PushPullbar Forum
                          They have done other inflatable works since. It is always fun to see various approaches.

                          Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • ithilI
                            ithil
                            last edited by

                            Hi All!
                            This is some of my new works
                            You can see more on my DeviantArt page.

                            Living room

                            http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/225/e/4/living_room_by_i_t_h_i_l-d46e6xp.jpg

                            Russian traditional stove

                            http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/225/2/6/russian_traditional_stove_cam2_by_i_t_h_i_l-d46e4cn.jpg

                            Kitchen #2

                            http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/225/f/5/kitchen_n2_by_i_t_h_i_l-d46e773.jpg

                            Living room #2

                            http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/225/4/8/living_room_n2_by_i_t_h_i_l-d46e82a.jpg

                            P.S. By the way, I was invited to teach SketchUp in "RealTime school"

                            If you visit Moscow in this September you can participate in these courses.

                            And 27th of August, I invite you on free lecture overview.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • FrederikF
                              Frederik
                              last edited by

                              😲 Great renders, but are all these modelled in SU...?
                              The couch in that last render looks incredible realistic, but modeling such a peace in SU is cumbersome, and must be very poly heavy...

                              Cheers
                              Kim Frederik

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Rich O BrienR
                                Rich O Brien Moderator
                                last edited by

                                ZBrush maybe?

                                But he's deviantart gallery is 😲

                                Nice work.

                                Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • B
                                  bahri
                                  last edited by

                                  salute.... πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • ithilI
                                    ithil
                                    last edited by

                                    @frederik said:

                                    :shock: Great renders, but are all these modelled in SU...?
                                    The couch in that last render looks incredible realistic, but modeling such a peace in SU is cumbersome, and must be very poly heavy...

                                    Most of the models I make in SketchUp
                                    http://i-t-h-i-l.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d46htzx
                                    http://i-t-h-i-l.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d46ht03
                                    http://i-t-h-i-l.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=scraps#/d46hsu0

                                    I make Low Poly model Sofa in SketchUp, and completed it in ZBrush
                                    http://i-t-h-i-l.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d3h9jwc

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • mitcorbM
                                      mitcorb
                                      last edited by

                                      I like those fireplace/ oven installations. Especially the ones in chocolate πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘

                                      I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • urgenU
                                        urgen
                                        last edited by

                                        ...ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ всСгда Π½Π° высотС! πŸ‘ πŸ˜„

                                        --pupil forever...------

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Bryan KB
                                          Bryan K
                                          last edited by

                                          One day I'll be this good. πŸ‘

                                          See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • J
                                            jsmith
                                            last edited by

                                            Just unbelievable!!!! Better than a photograph.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 3 / 5
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement