sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Render this: Kitchen

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    57 Posts 33 Posters 14.0k Views 33 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J
      jsteacy
      last edited by

      I 'm trying to throw my hat in the ring a little more often but I'm still learning. Rendered in Thea, added vignetting in the first image to create a bit darker atmosphere in the room, not sure if it worked though. Just sun for lighting, which is why there is nothing in the windows. I love the blue in the skylights especially with the reflections. Does anyone know how I would get the same blue in the lower windows. I assume it has something to do with the horizon/atmosphere settings but I don't know. I uses adobe kuler for selection of the paint on the walls and the lamp over the table. I like the colors but they match the wood texture too much I think. If you haven't heard of Kuler, check it out, I think it's great for any designer. http://kuler.adobe.com/


      thea render with vignetting


      thea render

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • troyhomeT
        troyhome
        last edited by

        Here's my Thea render- cropped in Photoshop...


        only pp is crop in ps


        color pp in ps

        IOviz.com
        SU Pro 2024 PC

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • S
          samatall
          last edited by

          This is from RenderIn


          Sisters-house su7.jpg

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • troyhomeT
            troyhome
            last edited by

            After 3 hours in Thea there is still a ton of grain...


            natural light2.png


            Fotosketcher

            IOviz.com
            SU Pro 2024 PC

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • troyhomeT
              troyhome
              last edited by

              @samatall said:

              This is from RenderIn

              I like the ambient occlusion quality RenderIn has. I had to unload it because it interfered with SketchUp- every time i selected something and double clicked, the select tool would randomly become the paint bucket tool (i was constantly texturing things by accident) ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

              IOviz.com
              SU Pro 2024 PC

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • troyhomeT
                troyhome
                last edited by

                Okay- i got it to where i like it. 10 hrs + render time in Thea, minor color pp in PS


                10hr21min14sthea.png

                IOviz.com
                SU Pro 2024 PC

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • tridemT
                  tridem
                  last edited by

                  Here's my attempt with Thea Render.
                  cheers
                  sisterkitchen-tridem.jpg

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • E
                    ericschimel
                    last edited by

                    That's nice!

                    Does the Thea render add that "Soap Opera" look? (I am not poking fun, it looks good!)

                    -Eric
                    http://plugin.sketchthis.net
                    Sketchup Kitchen Design Plugin
                    Custom Models

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • tridemT
                      tridem
                      last edited by

                      ๐Ÿ˜† ...you mean the glare effect? yes is a thea tool

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • troyhomeT
                        troyhome
                        last edited by

                        @unknownuser said:

                        That's nice!

                        Does the Thea render add that "Soap Opera" look? (I am not poking fun, it looks good!)

                        Ha! i love it- that's what i'm calling it from now on ๐Ÿ˜„

                        IOviz.com
                        SU Pro 2024 PC

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • PixeroP
                          Pixero
                          last edited by

                          Oil on canvas, 2 weeks...

                          npr_kitchen.jpg
                          ...just kidding.
                          Three layers of Dap and Photoshop.
                          Less than 10 minutes in total.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • FrederikF
                            Frederik
                            last edited by

                            @pixero said:

                            Oil on canvas, 2 weeks...

                            ๐Ÿคฃ

                            http://www.kerkythea.net/users/Frederik/Anim-Icons/clap-above.gif
                            It's really funny to see some different results of this... ๐Ÿ˜„

                            Cheers
                            Kim Frederik

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • F
                              floor
                              last edited by

                              @floor said:

                              Hello , it was I nice model to play with, I try to create two moments of the day .


                              Kitchen_5.jpg

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • B
                                bhbarchitects
                                last edited by

                                Hi All

                                First Attempt, not much done in photoshop just added texture to logs, AO pass and colour corrected.

                                Feedback as always welcome.

                                Matt


                                Sketchup Vray(Beta) Photoshop

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • N
                                  nomeradona
                                  last edited by

                                  better late than never. may i know the functionality in the froum how to display this smaller image. like autoresizing functionality?

                                  FINAL.jpg

                                  visit my blog: http://www.nomeradona.blogspot.com

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • Rich O BrienR
                                    Rich O Brien Moderator
                                    last edited by

                                    Hi nomeradona,

                                    You can use the 'Upload attachment' feature below the 'Post a reply' input box. I edited your post to achieve this/ I hope you don't mind?

                                    Great render as always. Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ‘

                                    Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • N
                                      nomeradona
                                      last edited by

                                      @unknownuser said:

                                      Hi nomeradona,

                                      You can use the 'Upload attachment' feature below the 'Post a reply' input box. I edited your post to achieve this/ I hope you don't mind?

                                      Great render as always. Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ‘

                                      oh i see thank you for your help/

                                      visit my blog: http://www.nomeradona.blogspot.com

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • M
                                        miikka1978
                                        last edited by

                                        Is this kitchen model still available somewhere?

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • edenuxE
                                          edenux
                                          last edited by

                                          I am also interested ๐Ÿ˜„

                                          Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Rich O BrienR
                                            Rich O Brien Moderator
                                            last edited by

                                            The model was originally shared by Frederik, his sister's kitchen I think, on the TwiLight forums.

                                            Maybe try over there.

                                            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 3 / 3
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement