sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Plugin Toolbars, Etc.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    8 Posts 3 Posters 747 Views 3 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B
      Ben Ritter
      last edited by Ben Ritter

      I realize that keeping toolbrs in place seems to be an SU problem in general, but anyone have any suggestions in being able to get the SU or plugin toolbars where you want them in the first place? It's a hit or miss for me and now I can't seem to get any of the plugins in place. I try to place them on the top line, they skip down to the third line and vice versa. I generally place them along the top together with the built-in SU toolbars.

      Thank you.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • thomthomT
        thomthom
        last edited by

        I'm not sure what you mean - there is no way to move or place menus.

        Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
        List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • thomthomT
          thomthom
          last edited by

          Oh - you mean toolbars?

          Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
          List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • B
            Ben Ritter
            last edited by

            Yes, sorry, I meant toolbars.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • B
              Ben Ritter
              last edited by

              Revised my term from menus to toolbars.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • boofredlayB
                boofredlay
                last edited by

                Ben, this was a big problem in version 6 which I see you are using. Version 7 is much better at allowing you to place toolbars where you want them. I am curious why you have not upgraded.

                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • B
                  Ben Ritter
                  last edited by

                  Eric,

                  Thanks, I do have 7, but been having some issues with it on our OS. Need to get that resolved. I appreciate your help.

                  Ben

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • thomthomT
                    thomthom
                    last edited by

                    what kind of issues?
                    I'm going to guess it's related to graphic card drivers.

                    Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                    List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    • 1 / 1
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    Buy SketchPlus
                    Buy SUbD
                    Buy WrapR
                    Buy eBook
                    Buy Modelur
                    Buy Vertex Tools
                    Buy SketchCuisine
                    Buy FormFonts

                    Advertisement