sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    [Plugin] Edge Tools

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    211 Posts 74 Posters 323.4k Views 74 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • B
      bentleykfrog
      last edited by

      Awesome toolset, would be nice if divide faces preserved the edges soft, smooth and hidden properties though.

      thanks thomthom

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • thomthomT
        thomthom
        last edited by

        @bentleykfrog said:

        Awesome toolset, would be nice if divide faces preserved the edges soft, smooth and hidden properties though.

        thanks thomthom

        Good idea. I have an update coming up very shortly. Though it won't make it for that, but I'll be on my todo list. ๐Ÿ‘

        Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
        List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • thomthomT
          thomthom
          last edited by

          Version 2.0.0

          • Bug fixes
          • Toolbar
          • Close Gaps
          • Erase Stray Curves

          Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
          List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • srxS
            srx
            last edited by

            Thank you, thank you, thankyou...

            www.saurus.rs

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • thomthomT
              thomthom
              last edited by

              Version 2.0.1

              • Fixed minor issue where the plugin might throw an error if another plugin hadn't already loaded TT_Lib2.

              Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
              List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • D
                dedmin
                last edited by

                Capture.PNG

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • thomthomT
                  thomthom
                  last edited by

                  Version 2.0.2

                  • Fixed minor namespace reference issue.

                  Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                  List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • D
                    dedmin
                    last edited by

                    ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • R
                      rv1974
                      last edited by

                      Thank you for all february 05 goodies.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • thomthomT
                        thomthom
                        last edited by

                        @dedmin said:

                        [attachment=0:375j5dqr]<!-- ia0 -->Capture.PNG<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:375j5dqr]

                        Thanks for reporting that. I was a bit quick to release the last fix so I forgot to test it before shipping. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

                        Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                        List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • D
                          dedmin
                          last edited by

                          @thomthom said:

                          @dedmin said:

                          [attachment=0:1l1j5985]<!-- ia0 -->Capture.PNG<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:1l1j5985]

                          Thanks for reporting that. I was a bit quick to release the last fix so I forgot to test it before shipping. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

                          That is the minimum we can do to respect and help plugin's writers! โ˜€

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • ArcA
                            Arc
                            last edited by

                            Perfect Thomthom, you're the best.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • B
                              Ben Ritter
                              last edited by

                              Thank you again for being willing to share your work.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • B
                                bentleykfrog
                                last edited by

                                @thomthom said:

                                @bentleykfrog said:

                                Awesome toolset, would be nice if divide faces preserved the edges soft, smooth and hidden properties though.

                                thanks thomthom

                                Good idea. I have an update coming up very shortly. Though it won't make it for that, but I'll be on my todo list. ๐Ÿ‘

                                I'm in love with close gaps! It saves me so much time repairing 3d warehouse models.

                                Ohh and I just thought of something else for divide faces. It would be cool if it could snap to previously entered distances, like the line or move tool does.

                                thanks again for your hard work thomthom

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • thomthomT
                                  thomthom
                                  last edited by

                                  @bentleykfrog said:

                                  Ohh and I just thought of something else for divide faces. It would be cool if it could snap to previously entered distances, like the line or move tool does.

                                  Yea - that's a good idea. There's a few things I'd like to add to it.

                                  Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                  List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • demD
                                    dem
                                    last edited by

                                    Line disappears, when I try to snap it with angle matching on another side. ๐Ÿ˜ž

                                    http://dem.inf.ua/skp/oops.png

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • thomthomT
                                      thomthom
                                      last edited by

                                      @dem said:

                                      Line disappears, when I try to snap it with angle matching on another side. ๐Ÿ˜ž

                                      http://dem.inf.ua/skp/oops.png

                                      Are you keeping the cursor over the face?

                                      (I know it's something that could use some improvement.)

                                      Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                      List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • demD
                                        dem
                                        last edited by

                                        @thomthom said:

                                        Are you keeping the cursor over the face?

                                        Yes. And I notice vertical snap, when moving cursor down.

                                        http://dem.inf.ua/skp/snap.png

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • thomthomT
                                          thomthom
                                          last edited by

                                          @dem said:

                                          And I notice vertical snap, when moving cursor down.

                                          That is something I can not control - it's the SketchUp inference engine.

                                          Thomas Thomassen โ€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                          List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • K
                                            kreartur
                                            last edited by

                                            Hi Thomas

                                            I'd love to use your cool tool but after installing the files I always get the following window saying:

                                            uninitialized constant TT::LibFehler beim Laden der Datei tt_edgetools.rb
                                            uninitialized constant TT::Lib

                                            what can I do to run your program?
                                            Thank you

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 11
                                            • 10 / 11
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement