sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Strange!

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    8 Posts 3 Posters 735 Views 3 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • D
      dedmin
      last edited by

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • GaieusG
        Gaieus
        last edited by

        I remember Susan (sorgesu) reporting a similar bug at the end(ish) last year. I don't know what happened to the bug report however.

        Gai...

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • N
          NewOne
          last edited by

          Sorry for off-topic, but would you be so kind and tell me what plugins are those I highlighted with red in the print-screen and if possible to put links for them ?
          Thank you!


          what plugins.PNG

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • D
            dedmin
            last edited by

            @newone said:

            Sorry for off-topic, but would you be so kind and tell me what plugins are those I highlighted with red in the print-screen and if possible to put links for them ?
            Thank you!

            404 Not Found

            favicon

            (forums.sketchucation.com)

            404 Not Found

            favicon

            (forums.sketchucation.com)

            404 Not Found

            favicon

            (forums.sketchucation.com)

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • N
              NewOne
              last edited by

              Thank you very much, dedmin! But there is one more in rop-right. And as I can figure out from icon, it makes faces perpendicular on a line. This one could be very useful for me, because right now I do this in a very hard and time consuming way.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • D
                dedmin
                last edited by

                @newone said:

                Thank you very much, dedmin! But there is one more in rop-right. And as I can figure out from icon, it makes faces perpendicular on a line. This one could be very useful for me, because right now I do this in a very hard and time consuming way.

                See again πŸ˜„

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • N
                  NewOne
                  last edited by

                  @dedmin said:

                  @newone said:

                  Thank you very much, dedmin! But there is one more in rop-right. And as I can figure out from icon, it makes faces perpendicular on a line. This one could be very useful for me, because right now I do this in a very hard and time consuming way.

                  See again πŸ˜„

                  You're the man ! 😎

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • D
                    dedmin
                    last edited by

                    I found a way - just open the component for editing and then draw the guides inside that component, close it and then paste

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                    Register Login
                    • 1 / 1
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    Buy SketchPlus
                    Buy SUbD
                    Buy WrapR
                    Buy eBook
                    Buy Modelur
                    Buy Vertex Tools
                    Buy SketchCuisine
                    Buy FormFonts

                    Advertisement