sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Silvershadow's Eye Candy 3 - H.M.C.S SNOWBERRY

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    117 Posts 85 Posters 101.8k Views 85 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • I
      IAGDint
      last edited by

      Your awesome.
      I salute you. Cool master piece.
      Cheers!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • david_hD
        david_h
        last edited by

        okay. . .Between this Ship and Romanian Train cars and Space ships and Legos. . .

        You guys just blow me away. When I see stuff like this . . .

        linus.jpg I feel very insecure

        Where Do you guys find the TIME???!!!!

        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • olisheaO
          olishea
          last edited by

          I still cant get over the level of detail! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

          Thanks ever so much for sharing your process images...I know it must have been a ball ache setting up so many scenes!

          oli

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • E
            erickCMR
            last edited by

            Well there it is. WOW.
            first of all i want to say that this is an awesome tribute to your father. The dedication you put into these models of yours are something to behold.

            It's a shame we wont be seeing anymore eye candy soon but dude, you definitely leave us on a high note.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • orgelfO
              orgelf
              last edited by

              excellent excellent ( yes , i know I put it two times ๐Ÿ˜„ ) work .

              a masterpiece . ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

              http://www.orgelf.com

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • M
                Mr S
                last edited by

                I have just tried to download the files from the link you provided.
                But I am getting the message "This user is out of bandwidth".

                Obviously there has been a fantastic demand (surprise, surprise!) for your work.
                Can you supply new links so I can download them?
                Thanks.

                Regards
                Mr S

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • S
                  silver_shadow
                  last edited by

                  i realized that just now...sorry guys, seems like its this for now...will look at the issue

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • PixeroP
                    Pixero
                    last edited by

                    I didnt see this thread until now.
                    Wow! And extra plus for all the w.i.p. images. Just incredible detail.
                    A question: Didn't you have any problems with SU/Vray getting it to render?
                    I know I have problems when models get to complicated.
                    The water is also amazing.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • S
                      silver_shadow
                      last edited by

                      i bought this cool plugin, scene exporter, and this allowed me to set up a main model, and the made 3 separate files with portions of the model in. Then imported those scenes, and rendered them. Because it has less information to handle, it did render nicely and quite big, 3000 pixels. So in photoshop, i just opened my 3 renders, put all 3 renders on top of each other and cut it out with the alphas. Is really fast. It does render longer tho, but at least it rendered.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • A
                        Ampa
                        last edited by

                        Utter genius - Congratulations

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • J
                          john.warburton
                          last edited by

                          Just staggering. Beautiful work. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

                          Life's a reach, and then you gybe.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • P
                            Physicsguy1
                            last edited by

                            I'm stunned. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • M
                              mike d
                              last edited by

                              picks jaw up from floor. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

                              The grass is always GREENER on the roof.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • pilouP
                                pilou
                                last edited by

                                You have a French challenger ๐Ÿ˜‰ (scroll to access to the boat) ๐Ÿ˜„

                                Frenchy Pilou
                                Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                My Little site :)

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • majidM
                                  majid
                                  last edited by

                                  @urgen said:

                                  ....BRAVO
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/300/appl.gif
                                  http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/300/appl.gif

                                  http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/300/appl.gif

                                  ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

                                  My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • B
                                    bahri
                                    last edited by

                                    the first time i look the very detailed model like this...
                                    and this is amazed me...
                                    i say WOW..... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • A
                                      accabrera
                                      last edited by

                                      Just...the best! ๐Ÿค“

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • plot-parisP
                                        plot-paris
                                        last edited by

                                        absolutely mindblowing, once again, silvershadow!

                                        have been away from the forum for quite a while (involuntarily of course). and now I am back - and here it is, your third, long anticipated Eye Candy! such a incredible amount of detail. stunning. although I also think you can do even better renderings, when going a bit closer, so one can behold the high level of detail...

                                        by the way. do you know, when it will be possible do download your models again? do we have to wait until august? or are there maybe some resources left at the scf server, Coen? can't wait to lay my hands on these models

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • Chris FullmerC
                                          Chris Fullmer
                                          last edited by

                                          I could put it on my ftp. If you are interested silvershadow, I can give you an ftp login. Once uploaded, it has a standard url for download.

                                          Chris

                                          Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                                          All my Plugins I've written

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • majidM
                                            majid
                                            last edited by

                                            dear Silvercandy, if you don't bother let me know what is your machine property plz, and how much is the file size? does your machine works smooth with that file and doesn;t jump out or crashes?

                                            My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 1 / 6
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement