sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Using Sketchup in Kitchen Design

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Tutorials
    sketchup
    16 Posts 6 Posters 11.0k Views 6 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Mike LuceyM
      Mike Lucey
      last edited by

      Hi Eric,

      I've viewed your first tutorial and was very impressed with your style of presentation, VERY PROFESSIONAL INDEED πŸ‘

      I will view the rest when I have more time to spare. Yes, I agree with you, using the 3D Ware House is a great way of US less organised designers to keep models and collections in order.

      Again, well done on the video tuts. I can highly recommend them.

      Mike

      PS: I hope you will now become a regular posted now that you have started so well πŸ˜‰

      Support us so we can support you! Upgrade to Premium Membership!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • E
        ericschimel
        last edited by

        Thanks for taking a look!

        I've got a few more videos and articles stacked up that I will be releasing in the coming weeks.

        But yes, I really should post on here more often, I read the posts enough! πŸ˜‰

        -Eric
        http://plugin.sketchthis.net
        Sketchup Kitchen Design Plugin
        Custom Models

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • GaieusG
          Gaieus
          last edited by

          Eric,

          I know (from elsewhere πŸ˜‰ ) that you have a quite firm knowledge of DC's (no wonder probably with your special "field" as they are exceptionally useful there). I may have not been very active in your other topics (myself being almost illiterate at DC's) but believe me that I followed them with great interest.

          I could also imagine you sharing a tip or two about them.

          Gai...

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • E
            ericschimel
            last edited by

            Is funny that you mention that, because I just made a bunch of kitchen dynamic components and posted them to the 3d warehouse. I actually have a few tutorials waiting to be posted on them too. I will have those up sonetime next week.

            In the meantime, search for "kitchen Dynamic components" on the 3d warehouse. ( if I wasn't on my phone I'd post the link here!)

            -eric

            -Eric
            http://plugin.sketchthis.net
            Sketchup Kitchen Design Plugin
            Custom Models

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • GaieusG
              Gaieus
              last edited by

              That's cool,I'll have a look. Thanks πŸ‘

              Gai...

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • E
                ericschimel
                last edited by

                There is the link:

                Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

                favicon

                (sketchup.google.com)

                -Eric
                http://plugin.sketchthis.net
                Sketchup Kitchen Design Plugin
                Custom Models

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • GaieusG
                  Gaieus
                  last edited by

                  I've even seen an "article" (hm... maybe too short for an article, say "mention") in The Daily CatchUp.

                  Gai...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • E
                    ericschimel
                    last edited by

                    Thanks so much for posting that up!

                    Really, really appreciate it!

                    -Eric
                    http://plugin.sketchthis.net
                    Sketchup Kitchen Design Plugin
                    Custom Models

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • royalcasaR
                      royalcasa
                      last edited by

                      I see these posts started in 2008... its 2012 but I give it a try

                      I'm using sketchup in kitchen-design on a daily basis, and the thread reveals your knowledge with sketchup...

                      I'd have a question or two for you, kind regards gerry

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • E
                        ericschimel
                        last edited by

                        Feel free to ask me here, or you can contact me through my website if the question isn't fit for this forum...

                        -Eric
                        http://plugin.sketchthis.net
                        Sketchup Kitchen Design Plugin
                        Custom Models

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • S
                          StrongAsMeat
                          last edited by

                          Hi Eric,I am just getting into using SU for kitchen designs, and was excited to see this post and some YT videos, only to find out I'm already subscribed to your channel! I need to watch more of your videos, but I have a question for you. I posted in another thread that I'd like to edit the cabinet door in a DC to make it a glass insert, but I don't know how. Also, if I have a collection of cabinets, can I have that door available for all the sizes?

                          Thanks in advance

                          Marc

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • E
                            ericschimel
                            last edited by

                            Im travelling at the moment, if you can post a link to the other thread, or email me I can help you out a little further....

                            -Eric
                            http://plugin.sketchthis.net
                            Sketchup Kitchen Design Plugin
                            Custom Models

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • S
                              StrongAsMeat
                              last edited by

                              Sorry Eric, just saw your reply. Here's the other thread. http://forums.sketchucation.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=45412

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                              Register Login
                              • 1 / 1
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Buy SketchPlus
                              Buy SUbD
                              Buy WrapR
                              Buy eBook
                              Buy Modelur
                              Buy Vertex Tools
                              Buy SketchCuisine
                              Buy FormFonts

                              Advertisement