sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.3k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • david_hD
      david_h
      last edited by

      The floaty house one isn't that easy . .. or I am just dense. Well. .. I think we all know the answer to that one.

      Here's one in honor of the 4th of July!


      Guess.jpg

      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • boofredlayB
        boofredlay
        last edited by

        American Graffiti.

        I can't figure out the floating house either.

        What about this one.


        Goodnight.jpg

        http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • david_hD
          david_h
          last edited by

          @unknownuser said:

          American Graffiti.
          πŸ‘

          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • GaieusG
            Gaieus
            last edited by

            @unknownuser said:

            ...Here's one in honor of the 4th of July!

            Pardon my ignorance but on occasion of 4th of July, should there be not Washington "graffiti'ed" rather than Lincoln?

            Gai...

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • david_hD
              david_h
              last edited by

              I like Abe. And besides. . .his picture was handy. πŸ’š

              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • GaieusG
                Gaieus
                last edited by

                OK, convinced.

                But please,no Theo Roosevelt net time just because he is "handy"!
                πŸ˜„

                Gai...

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • U
                  Ultimatez 32
                  last edited by

                  @unknownuser said:

                  sky-rock-eting

                  nope.

                  @chris fullmer said:

                  @ Ultimatez 32: Looks like Spacious skies and amber waves of grain to me. Is it the song "America the Beautiful"?

                  nope.

                  Anyone wants a hint? well it's not about the rocks in the image but the type of terrain the imege is. Maybe I've given too much πŸ˜†

                  ultimatez

                  Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i3 M350 @2.27GHz, nVidia GEFORCE 310M 512Mb with CUDA, 4gb RAM

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • D
                    d12dozr
                    last edited by

                    @ultimatez 32 said:

                    Anyone wants a hint? well it's not about the rocks in the image but the type of terrain the imege is. Maybe I've given too much πŸ˜†

                    ultimatez

                    Maybe a long shot, but Desert Eagle?

                    3D Printing with SketchUp Book
                    http://goo.gl/f7ooYh

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • U
                      Ultimatez 32
                      last edited by

                      Good guess d12dozr, but no.

                      ultimatez

                      Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i3 M350 @2.27GHz, nVidia GEFORCE 310M 512Mb with CUDA, 4gb RAM

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Chris FullmerC
                        Chris Fullmer
                        last edited by

                        @unknownuser said:

                        Looks like fun so I figured I'd take a whack at it. Threw this together. Pretty easy one.

                        @SketchupNoobie: a light house?

                        Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                        All my Plugins I've written

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • S
                          SketchUpNoobie
                          last edited by

                          @chris fullmer said:

                          @unknownuser said:

                          Looks like fun so I figured I'd take a whack at it. Threw this together. Pretty easy one.

                          @SketchupNoobie: a light house?

                          Nope. Good guess though. I thought it was easy, maybe I just did it bad. πŸ˜•

                          --

                          SketchUpNoobie: the complete noob in all things SketchUp.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • U
                            Ultimatez 32
                            last edited by

                            Hints? πŸ˜’

                            Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i3 M350 @2.27GHz, nVidia GEFORCE 310M 512Mb with CUDA, 4gb RAM

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • B
                              bocomofo
                              last edited by

                              Well...it looks like a sketch of a house up in the air...so i'll go for the obvious and say 'Sketchup'!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • boofredlayB
                                boofredlay
                                last edited by

                                Ultimatez 32, is it High Plains Drifter?

                                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • U
                                  Ultimatez 32
                                  last edited by

                                  Boo, you are right about the type of terrain, but not the pun. Man, this is gonna be easy once I said that πŸ˜„

                                  Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i3 M350 @2.27GHz, nVidia GEFORCE 310M 512Mb with CUDA, 4gb RAM

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • boofredlayB
                                    boofredlay
                                    last edited by

                                    Plain Sky or Plain Skies?

                                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • U
                                      Ultimatez 32
                                      last edited by

                                      Neither, but you're getting really close

                                      Windows 7 64-bit, Intel Core i3 M350 @2.27GHz, nVidia GEFORCE 310M 512Mb with CUDA, 4gb RAM

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • S
                                        SketchUpNoobie
                                        last edited by

                                        @bocomofo said:

                                        Well...it looks like a sketch of a house up in the air...so i'll go for the obvious and say 'Sketchup'!

                                        Yep! πŸ˜„

                                        --

                                        SketchUpNoobie: the complete noob in all things SketchUp.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • olisheaO
                                          olishea
                                          last edited by

                                          lol I was gonna say housefly

                                          oli

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • EscapeArtistE
                                            EscapeArtist
                                            last edited by

                                            Air plain?

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 65
                                            • 66
                                            • 67
                                            • 68
                                            • 69
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 67 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement