sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.2k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • alexandre skA
      alexandre sk
      last edited by

      excellent topic, my one. universal language.

      http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9611/lalaq.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • I
        Imhere2learn
        last edited by

        @thomthom said:

        @imhere2learn said:

        Millenium bug crash

        "Y2K Bug" was what I was going for, but I'll accept that. 😄

        Too much of a hint? Should I have let it run for longer?

        thomthom I don't think you gave anything away...made me think.
        Now I supose I need to deliver a pun.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • I
          Imhere2learn
          last edited by

          This may be too easy. But as they say you have to start somewhere.


          pun-fun1.jpg

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • thomthomT
            thomthom
            last edited by

            "Eye of the beholder"?

            Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • boofredlayB
              boofredlay
              last edited by

              @alexandre sk said:

              excellent topic, my one. universal language.

              Tin man? (10 men)

              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • TIGT
                TIG Moderator
                last edited by

                Couldn't resist this one...pun2.png

                TIG

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • MarianM
                  Marian
                  last edited by

                  light hand
                  light handed

                  http://marian87.deviantart.com/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • K
                    kwistenbiebel
                    last edited by

                    handy idea?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • I
                      Imhere2learn
                      last edited by

                      @thomthom said:

                      "Eye of the beholder"?

                      Nope

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • tademaT
                        tadema
                        last edited by

                        Many hands make light work

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • TIGT
                          TIG Moderator
                          last edited by

                          @tadema said:

                          Many hands make light work

                          Correct !

                          TIG

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • alexandre skA
                            alexandre sk
                            last edited by

                            @unknownuser said:

                            @alexandre sk said:

                            excellent topic, my one. universal language.

                            Tin man? (10 men)

                            nope

                            look my country

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • I
                              Imhere2learn
                              last edited by

                              @alexandre sk said:

                              excellent topic, my one. universal language.

                              http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/9611/lalaq.jpg

                              I ran (Iran)?

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • I
                                Imhere2learn
                                last edited by

                                Easy Pun


                                pun-fun 2.JPG

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • I
                                  Imhere2learn
                                  last edited by

                                  Here is an easy one while I wait for a reply on my other two.


                                  pun-fun 3.JPG

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • thomthomT
                                    thomthom
                                    last edited by

                                    @imhere2learn said:

                                    Easy Pun

                                    Runner Up?

                                    Thomas Thomassen — SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                    List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • I
                                      Imhere2learn
                                      last edited by

                                      Runner Up?[/quote]
                                      You got it! That was too easy.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • david_hD
                                        david_h
                                        last edited by

                                        boardwalk?

                                        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • jeff hammondJ
                                          jeff hammond
                                          last edited by

                                          @imhere2learn said:

                                          Here is an easy one while I wait for a reply on my other two.

                                          stiff back?

                                          [edit] oh wait, i think david's guess is better

                                          dotdotdot

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • J
                                            john.warburton
                                            last edited by

                                            Road runners

                                            Life's a reach, and then you gybe.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 70
                                            • 71
                                            • 72
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 72 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement