sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 696.9k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • GaieusG
      Gaieus
      last edited by

      @unknownuser said:

      ha. sphinxter it is πŸ˜„

      Ha! And I didguess that (was just too late for chiming in 😞 )

      Gai...

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • G
        gasher
        last edited by

        @tobobo said:

        Piggy in the middle?

        Nope... not yet... and that isn't a blanket πŸ˜„

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • soloS
          solo
          last edited by

          Ham-ball?

          Pig-loon?

          Pig-sphere?

          http://www.solos-art.com

          If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • G
            gasher
            last edited by

            @solo said:

            Ham-ball?

            Pig-loon?

            Pig-sphere?

            not yet πŸ˜†

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • DanielD
              Daniel
              last edited by

              hole hog (as in going whole hog)?

              My avatar is an anachronism.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • soloS
                solo
                last edited by

                Boarl?

                http://www.solos-art.com

                If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • G
                  gasher
                  last edited by

                  @daniel said:

                  hole hog (as in going whole hog)?

                  I like this, but, not it...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • G
                    gasher
                    last edited by

                    @solo said:

                    Boarl?

                    I don't know what this is... But I am intrigued.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • C
                      CameronVan
                      last edited by

                      Does the makeup of the irregular polygon that surrounds the pig model have anything to do with the answer? Is it made of Q-tip pieces?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • TIGT
                        TIG Moderator
                        last edited by

                        A pig might fly - but, swine flu...
                        🀣

                        TIG

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • utilerU
                          utiler
                          last edited by

                          This swine flu seems to be spreading way too quick. So out of concern, I rang the Swine flu hotline today and all I heard was crackling....

                          Just Curious...

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • david_hD
                            david_h
                            last edited by

                            I like Pig jokes. . .

                            Who's the worlds Smartest Pig? Albert Einswine!
                            What's the Actor Pig's Most Challenging Role? Hamlet!
                            What's the world's scariest Pig? Frankenswine's Monster
                            Name A great Pig Statesman and diplomat. . .Francis Bacon
                            What do you a call a pig with quills? Porky Pine. 🀣

                            I could go on all day. but I won't.

                            If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • ToboboT
                              Tobobo
                              last edited by

                              I saw someone who had swine flu yesterday at lunch

                              He was covered in rashers 🀣 😳

                              Is it Pigs in blankets? (sausages wrapped in bacon mmmmm bacon)

                              Toby

                              Philippians 4:13

                              I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • G
                                gasher
                                last edited by

                                @tobobo said:

                                I saw someone who had swine flu yesterday at lunch

                                He was covered in rashers 🀣 😳

                                Is it Pigs in blankets? (sausages wrapped in bacon mmmmm bacon)

                                Nope not Pigs in a blanket and that Hog isn't Canadian...

                                She said she caught me watching that pig in the bath, I said "That's Hogwash!"

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • J
                                  Jim
                                  last edited by

                                  ballpark? (ball-pork)

                                  did some guess just swine flew?

                                  Hi

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • J
                                    Jim
                                    last edited by

                                    easy one.


                                    qq.png

                                    Hi

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • J
                                      Jim
                                      last edited by

                                      ?


                                      Untitled.jpg

                                      Hi

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • DanielD
                                        Daniel
                                        last edited by

                                        "I" ball (eyeball)
                                        and
                                        up tight

                                        My avatar is an anachronism.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • C
                                          CameronVan
                                          last edited by

                                          I on the Ball

                                          BTW, Boofred was listed as the last entry before me, but I don't see his - wazzup?

                                          Also, Jon didn't answer my Q about the shape surrounding his piggy.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • boofredlayB
                                            boofredlay
                                            last edited by

                                            Cameron, you probably saw my reply as the last one in the Gallery but it was not the last one here.
                                            That was a reply in this thread:
                                            http://www.sketchucation.com/forums/scf/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=19298

                                            Hope that makes sense.

                                            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 67
                                            • 68
                                            • 69
                                            • 70
                                            • 71
                                            • 72
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 69 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement