sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 697.3k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • thomthomT
      thomthom
      last edited by

      @chris fullmer said:

      Yes, I'm interested in hearing what a Pigloo is Dave... πŸ˜†

      So do I, as it was the initial thought I had when I saw it. Then I gave up thinking it wasn't worth mentioning...

      Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
      List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • david_hD
        david_h
        last edited by

        y'all be dissin' on my Pigloo. I thought it was funny. I still do.
        🀣

        here's another one
        floating up in the sky here
        sketchup is good fun


        20090513155157_11s.jpg

        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • boofredlayB
          boofredlay
          last edited by

          Haiku

          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • ToboboT
            Tobobo
            last edited by

            @cameronvan said:

            @tobobo said:

            Here is something i heard on the radio this morning

            Turtle Whacks?

            Nope sorry Olishea beat you to it

            @olishea said:

            Tobobo: "A Turtle Catatstrophe" (total catastrophe)?????

            boofredlay: I kept thinking :tank fish, tank fish. im such a dumb ass

             :heart_eyes:  :+1:
            

            Toby

            Philippians 4:13

            I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • ToboboT
              Tobobo
              last edited by

              Ok Daniel

              We give up!!!!!!!!

              what is it?

              Huh4.jpg

              I need to sleep tonight!!!

              Toby

              Philippians 4:13

              I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • olisheaO
                olishea
                last edited by

                Here is another easy one:

                http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu269/olishea/My Renders/guess.jpg

                oli

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • ToboboT
                  Tobobo
                  last edited by

                  Facebook

                  Toby

                  Philippians 4:13

                  I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • olisheaO
                    olishea
                    last edited by

                    @unknownuser said:

                    by Tobobo on Thu May 14, 2009 1:36 pm

                    Facebook

                    πŸ‘ β˜€ πŸ‘

                    oli

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      .


                      Love.jpg

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • O
                        oalexis
                        last edited by

                        tainted love

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • boofredlayB
                          boofredlay
                          last edited by

                          You got it πŸ‘

                          And I forgot to say that Dantheman got Fish Tank straight away πŸ‘

                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • B
                            BTM
                            last edited by

                            πŸ˜‰
                            The kind of bug isn't relevant; but they were made by museum maker.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • R
                              Roger
                              last edited by

                              This is a serious groaner.
                              An insect from the warehouse.

                              http://www.azcreative.com

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • jeff hammondJ
                                jeff hammond
                                last edited by

                                btm.. the bugs aren't just randomly placed there but i still don't know the answer..

                                maybe - major and minor bugs?

                                dotdotdot

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • B
                                  BTM
                                  last edited by

                                  πŸ‘ Right, Jeff

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • GaieusG
                                    Gaieus
                                    last edited by

                                    @roger said:

                                    This is a serious groaner.

                                    Image

                                    An insect from the warehouse.

                                    SU Bug? πŸ˜’

                                    Gai...

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • DanielD
                                      Daniel
                                      last edited by

                                      @tobobo said:

                                      Ok Daniel

                                      We give up!!!!!!!!

                                      what is it?

                                      [attachment=0:1kfv1kjj]<!-- ia0 -->Huh4.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:1kfv1kjj]

                                      I need to sleep tonight!!!

                                      Sorry, I've been away, and forgot I posted that. I'm really surprised no one guessed it. The answer is BLUE PRINTS.

                                      My avatar is an anachronism.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • B
                                        BTM
                                        last edited by

                                        😐

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • R
                                          Roger
                                          last edited by

                                          @gaieus said:

                                          @roger said:

                                          This is a serious groaner.

                                          Image

                                          An insect from the warehouse.

                                          SU Bug? πŸ˜’

                                          No Gaieus, that is not just a bug, it is a weevil. And that is the "Axis of Weevil."

                                          I hope this does not ban me from the forum. πŸ˜‰

                                          http://www.azcreative.com

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • ToboboT
                                            Tobobo
                                            last edited by

                                            @daniel said:

                                            Sorry, I've been away, and forgot I posted that. I'm really surprised no one guessed it. The answer is BLUE PRINTS.

                                            Ahhh the sweet embrace of mistress sleep. πŸ˜„ 😲

                                            Toby

                                            Philippians 4:13

                                            I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 59
                                            • 60
                                            • 61
                                            • 62
                                            • 63
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 61 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement