sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 696.7k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • soloS
      solo
      last edited by

      Sign fell?

      http://www.solos-art.com

      If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • david_hD
        david_h
        last edited by

        πŸ‘

        Right. . .Specifically .. The Jerry Sign Fell(d)

        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • C
          CameronVan
          last edited by

          @tobobo said:

          Here is something i heard on the radio this morning

          Turtle Whacks?

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • david_hD
            david_h
            last edited by

            another one


            20090513134413_16s.jpg

            If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • soloS
              solo
              last edited by

              pigloo?

              http://www.solos-art.com

              If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Chris FullmerC
                Chris Fullmer
                last edited by

                Yes, I'm interested in hearing what a Pigloo is Dave... πŸ˜†

                Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                All my Plugins I've written

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • thomthomT
                  thomthom
                  last edited by

                  @chris fullmer said:

                  Yes, I'm interested in hearing what a Pigloo is Dave... πŸ˜†

                  So do I, as it was the initial thought I had when I saw it. Then I gave up thinking it wasn't worth mentioning...

                  Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                  List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • david_hD
                    david_h
                    last edited by

                    y'all be dissin' on my Pigloo. I thought it was funny. I still do.
                    🀣

                    here's another one
                    floating up in the sky here
                    sketchup is good fun


                    20090513155157_11s.jpg

                    If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • boofredlayB
                      boofredlay
                      last edited by

                      Haiku

                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • ToboboT
                        Tobobo
                        last edited by

                        @cameronvan said:

                        @tobobo said:

                        Here is something i heard on the radio this morning

                        Turtle Whacks?

                        Nope sorry Olishea beat you to it

                        @olishea said:

                        Tobobo: "A Turtle Catatstrophe" (total catastrophe)?????

                        boofredlay: I kept thinking :tank fish, tank fish. im such a dumb ass

                         :heart_eyes:  :+1:
                        

                        Toby

                        Philippians 4:13

                        I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • ToboboT
                          Tobobo
                          last edited by

                          Ok Daniel

                          We give up!!!!!!!!

                          what is it?

                          Huh4.jpg

                          I need to sleep tonight!!!

                          Toby

                          Philippians 4:13

                          I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • olisheaO
                            olishea
                            last edited by

                            Here is another easy one:

                            http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu269/olishea/My Renders/guess.jpg

                            oli

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • ToboboT
                              Tobobo
                              last edited by

                              Facebook

                              Toby

                              Philippians 4:13

                              I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • olisheaO
                                olishea
                                last edited by

                                @unknownuser said:

                                by Tobobo on Thu May 14, 2009 1:36 pm

                                Facebook

                                πŸ‘ β˜€ πŸ‘

                                oli

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • boofredlayB
                                  boofredlay
                                  last edited by

                                  .


                                  Love.jpg

                                  http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • O
                                    oalexis
                                    last edited by

                                    tainted love

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • boofredlayB
                                      boofredlay
                                      last edited by

                                      You got it πŸ‘

                                      And I forgot to say that Dantheman got Fish Tank straight away πŸ‘

                                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • B
                                        BTM
                                        last edited by

                                        πŸ˜‰
                                        The kind of bug isn't relevant; but they were made by museum maker.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • R
                                          Roger
                                          last edited by

                                          This is a serious groaner.
                                          An insect from the warehouse.

                                          http://www.azcreative.com

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • jeff hammondJ
                                            jeff hammond
                                            last edited by

                                            btm.. the bugs aren't just randomly placed there but i still don't know the answer..

                                            maybe - major and minor bugs?

                                            dotdotdot

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 24
                                            • 25
                                            • 26
                                            • 27
                                            • 28
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 26 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement