sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 696.2k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • jim smithJ
      jim smith
      last edited by

      how about "boring grinder"?

      "Out of clutter find simplicity,
      from discord find harmony,
      In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"
      Albert Einstein

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • boofredlayB
        boofredlay
        last edited by

        Mmm, a little closer.

        http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • david_hD
          david_h
          last edited by

          does the cave form or the Guy in the hard hat have some significance?

          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • BoxB
            Box
            last edited by

            Please tell me it's not like the German word Bohrmaschine, as in Drill or boring machine.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • TIGT
              TIG Moderator
              last edited by

              It's clearly a "boring-machine" BUT the "mine" is the problem... πŸ˜•

              TIG

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • boofredlayB
                boofredlay
                last edited by

                Dave, Cave yes.
                Box, so close. πŸ˜„

                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • BoxB
                  Box
                  last edited by

                  Tunnel boring machine.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • boofredlayB
                    boofredlay
                    last edited by

                    πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • TIGT
                      TIG Moderator
                      last edited by

                      Finally got my hint πŸ˜‰

                      TIG

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • BoxB
                        Box
                        last edited by

                        A quick morning coffee one.


                        Puns2.JPG

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • ToboboT
                          Tobobo
                          last edited by

                          I've seen teatowel holders that looklike that. πŸ˜†

                          ERROR: The request could not be satisfied

                          favicon

                          (www.amazon.co.uk)

                          Toby

                          Philippians 4:13

                          I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • boofredlayB
                            boofredlay
                            last edited by

                            Looks like another repeat πŸ˜„
                            http://forums.sketchucation.com/viewtopic.php?p=154446#p154446
                            Catastrophe.

                            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • BoxB
                              Box
                              last edited by

                              Ah Mr Lay you are so right, but I think I can be forgiven for not going all the way back to page 25 to check.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • boofredlayB
                                boofredlay
                                last edited by

                                Indeed. I don't mean to be mean. Sorry.

                                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • BoxB
                                  Box
                                  last edited by

                                  No offence taken, just the gate.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • N
                                    Naththagr8
                                    last edited by

                                    I don't know who still looks at this....but I think I'll have a go at it. An easy one I believe...


                                    Pun 2.jpg

                                    Naththagr8
                                    Top Headlines: "Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3"

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • BoxB
                                      Box
                                      last edited by

                                      Is it a non vegetarian crop circle?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • david_hD
                                        david_h
                                        last edited by

                                        is that a bowling ball?

                                        spare ribs???

                                        If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • S
                                          Speaker
                                          last edited by

                                          @unknownuser said:

                                          is that a bowling ball?

                                          spare ribs???

                                          looks more like a bomb to me.

                                          How about boom + ox = boombox? πŸ˜„

                                          http://www.youtube.com/user/latvietis1234

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • boofredlayB
                                            boofredlay
                                            last edited by

                                            Spare ribs is a great guess David.

                                            I was thinking "Cannon Bull"

                                            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 12
                                            • 13
                                            • 14
                                            • 15
                                            • 16
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 14 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement