sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Visual Puns & Puzzles

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    1.5k Posts 84 Posters 696.6k Views 84 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • boofredlayB
      boofredlay
      last edited by

      Since it is one word then my first guess of Hair Dye is not correct... darn, I thought I had it.

      So, is it furred?

      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Rich O BrienR
        Rich O Brien Moderator
        last edited by

        Defer?

        Deferred?

        Deferral?

        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • jeff hammondJ
          jeff hammond
          last edited by

          None of the above.

          I've given all the clues... You just have to do something with them.
          :hint:

          dotdotdot

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • boofredlayB
            boofredlay
            last edited by

            Carpeted?

            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • jeff hammondJ
              jeff hammond
              last edited by

              Carpet the clues?
              Nah, ____ the clues.

              (fwiw, it's 3 puns that form 1 word)

              dotdotdot

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Rich O BrienR
                Rich O Brien Moderator
                last edited by

                Clear d hair= clear the air? But it's not one word!

                Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • jeff hammondJ
                  jeff hammond
                  last edited by

                  Ha
                  No

                  One last clue then I'll give up the answer:
                  The name of the plugin I used is part of the answer.

                  Oh, the D is relevant too

                  dotdotdot

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • boofredlayB
                    boofredlay
                    last edited by

                    So is his name Herriford?
                    (Hair Eye Fur D)

                    http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • D
                      d12dozr
                      last edited by

                      defer_ _ _??

                      3D Printing with SketchUp Book
                      http://goo.gl/f7ooYh

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • jeff hammondJ
                        jeff hammond
                        last edited by

                        👎 😄

                        D's eye fur

                        Decipher

                        dotdotdot

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • boofredlayB
                          boofredlay
                          last edited by

                          Oh booo, that was a stretch. Ok, I am booing because I could not guess it.

                          As long as we are going for obscure groaners, here is an easy one I whipped up.


                          Guys.jpg

                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • boofredlayB
                            boofredlay
                            last edited by

                            Any guesses?

                            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Chris FullmerC
                              Chris Fullmer
                              last edited by

                              I'm afraid to make any guesses..... 😲

                              Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                              All my Plugins I've written

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Rich O BrienR
                                Rich O Brien Moderator
                                last edited by

                                Freelancers?

                                Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • R
                                  Roger
                                  last edited by

                                  Don't know the answer, but the umbrella to the groin is really going to hurt!

                                  http://www.azcreative.com

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • mitcorbM
                                    mitcorb
                                    last edited by

                                    Is he pointing at the rash?
                                    Has the other individual been scratching with unfinished lumber?
                                    You see the implications?
                                    Why am I replying?

                                    I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • boofredlayB
                                      boofredlay
                                      last edited by

                                      @mitcorb said:

                                      Is he pointing at the rash?

                                      Yes

                                      @mitcorb said:

                                      Has the other individual been scratching with unfinished lumber?

                                      No 😉

                                      @mitcorb said:

                                      Why am I replying?

                                      For the fun of it.

                                      http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • mitcorbM
                                        mitcorb
                                        last edited by

                                        Finished lumber?

                                        I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • boofredlayB
                                          boofredlay
                                          last edited by

                                          Nope but the answer does have to do with wood.

                                          http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Dave RD
                                            Dave R
                                            last edited by

                                            It's not a name for a certain species of bird is it?

                                            Etaoin Shrdlu

                                            %

                                            (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                                            G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                                            M30

                                            %

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 11
                                            • 73
                                            • 74
                                            • 9 / 74
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement