sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Intro / quick question

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Forum
    sketchup
    5 Posts 4 Posters 532 Views 4 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C
      CSevin
      last edited by

      Hello,

      My name is Chris, I've been using sketchup for a few months now. Mostly for fun. Though, It has been useful in coming up with ideas for a home that I just purchased (furniture arrangements, color schemes, etc...)

      Anyhow...I just found this forum and it seems like an excellent resource...however I frequently see this message "You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post." displayed at the bottom of postings.

      Is this simply the computer that I'm currently on? (shhh I'm at work)
      Anyhow, I didn't see anything in the FAQ section.

      Any help is appreciated...thanks

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • soloS
        solo
        last edited by

        Welcome to GSCF Chris.

        As long as you are logged in you will not get that message.

        http://www.solos-art.com

        If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • GaieusG
          Gaieus
          last edited by

          Hi Chris,

          What Pete says; as long as you are logged in, there shouldn't be such a message. However there have been some reported cases that for some reason the forum software logs a few people out time to time.

          If that's the case, please, let us know.

          Gai...

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • C
            CSevin
            last edited by

            Hey guys...the problem went away as soon as I was logged in.

            Great site by the way; I look forward to learning loads.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • boofredlayB
              boofredlay
              last edited by

              Welcome Chris

              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0

              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

              Register Login
              • 1 / 1
              • First post
                Last post
              Buy SketchPlus
              Buy SUbD
              Buy WrapR
              Buy eBook
              Buy Modelur
              Buy Vertex Tools
              Buy SketchCuisine
              Buy FormFonts

              Advertisement