sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    409 Posts 95 Posters 186.1k Views 95 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • orgelfO
      orgelf
      last edited by

      Hi everybody !

      some of my last works made for the story "the Braincube".

      I modelised a kind of cathedral with Makehuman and Sketchup .

      the following pictures are parts of this cathedral rendered with Blender and Photoshop .

      BCprojet1bis.jpg

      BCprojet2.jpg

      lieudroitessai3.jpg

      projet4.jpg

      _1_01.jpg

      _1_02.jpg

      _1_03.jpg

      _2_01.jpg

      _2_02.jpg

      _2_03.jpg

      _2_04.jpg

      _2_05.jpg

      _2_06.jpg

      3_01_.jpg

      4-01_.jpg

      4_02_.jpg

      4_03_.jpg

      5_01_.jpg

      5_03_.jpg

      5_04_.jpg

      http://www.orgelf.com

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • orgelfO
        orgelf
        last edited by

        5_05_.jpg

        6_01_.jpg

        6_02_.jpg

        6_03_.jpg

        7_00_.jpg

        11_01_.jpg

        7_02_.jpg

        7_01_.jpg

        7_03_.jpg

        7_04_.jpg

        7_05_.jpg

        8_01_.jpg

        8_02_.jpg

        9_01_.jpg

        9_02_.jpg

        9_03_.jpg

        10_01_.jpg

        10_02_.jpg

        10_03_.jpg

        11_02_.jpg

        http://www.orgelf.com

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • pilouP
          pilou
          last edited by

          Bravo for the perform! 😎
          Waiting the video πŸ˜‰

          Frenchy Pilou
          Is beautiful that please without concept!
          My Little site :)

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • orgelfO
            orgelf
            last edited by

            11_03_.jpg

            12_01_.jpg

            13_01_.jpg

            the video will come soon πŸ˜‰

            thanks for your comments

            http://www.orgelf.com

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • jason_marantoJ
              jason_maranto
              last edited by

              Brilliant as always. β˜€

              Best,
              Jason.

              I create video tutorial series about several 2D & 3D graphics programs.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • jason_marantoJ
                jason_maranto
                last edited by

                It's amazing to see it all together in the video! β˜€ β˜€

                Best,
                Jason.

                I create video tutorial series about several 2D & 3D graphics programs.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • pilouP
                  pilou
                  last edited by

                  oooh 😲 😎 πŸ˜‰

                  Frenchy Pilou
                  Is beautiful that please without concept!
                  My Little site :)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • orgelfO
                    orgelf
                    last edited by

                    thanks πŸ˜„

                    the video πŸ˜‰

                    [flash=500,375:1eq55l37]http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=39795721[/flash:1eq55l37]

                    http://www.orgelf.com

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • jason_marantoJ
                      jason_maranto
                      last edited by

                      I've said it before -- but I think this is the best Art I've ever seen in 3D. I would not be surprised in the least if I was walking through a museum one day and I see your work on display.

                      The only negative thought I ever have when I see your stuff is: I worry if enough other people recognize the artistic genius they are witnessing... you deserve nothing but the highest success and recognition for your work -- I truly hope you receive it. β˜€

                      Best,
                      Jason.

                      I create video tutorial series about several 2D & 3D graphics programs.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • pilouP
                        pilou
                        last edited by

                        In full screen that's also cool! πŸ˜‰

                        Frenchy Pilou
                        Is beautiful that please without concept!
                        My Little site :)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • StinkieS
                          Stinkie
                          last edited by

                          Reminds me of Pavel Pepperstein's watercolors.


                          4_02_.jpg

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • orgelfO
                            orgelf
                            last edited by

                            thanks β˜€

                            the very final version πŸ˜„

                            [flash=500,375:2reynbbx]http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=39937165[/flash:2reynbbx]

                            http://www.orgelf.com

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • R
                              rv1974
                              last edited by

                              Schizophrenically nice stuff you've got here!
                              The last video is WOW! Add some soundtrack.
                              Keep on posting πŸ‘

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • orgelfO
                                orgelf
                                last edited by

                                thank you for very very much for your comments guys .

                                glad to see that you like my schizophrenian art πŸ˜„

                                glad to see that you like my schizophrenian art πŸ˜„

                                (the other me wrote the second one πŸ‘Ώ )

                                (don't worry, he is a cool guy)

                                (well...most of the time)

                                http://www.orgelf.com

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • orgelfO
                                  orgelf
                                  last edited by

                                  final pictures of this cathedral .

                                  000.jpg

                                  01.jpg

                                  02.jpg

                                  03.jpg

                                  04.jpg

                                  05.jpg

                                  06.jpg

                                  07.jpg

                                  08.jpg

                                  09.jpg

                                  010.jpg

                                  011.jpg

                                  012.jpg

                                  013.jpg

                                  014.jpg

                                  015.jpg

                                  016.jpg

                                  017.jpg

                                  018.jpg

                                  http://www.orgelf.com

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • orgelfO
                                    orgelf
                                    last edited by

                                    hey guys, β˜€

                                    I have a little problem with a scene .

                                    I try to export an animation .

                                    when i export few scenes (3-4) I can see them normally in winamp or VLC .

                                    when I export the totality (96 scenes , about 2 gigas) , it is impossible to see the video ...

                                    do you have an idea of what is the problem ? 😳

                                    thank you very much for your help .

                                    ps : the video is another version of this one http://vimeo.com/39937165

                                    http://www.orgelf.com

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • Bryan KB
                                      Bryan K
                                      last edited by

                                      What video format?

                                      See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • pilouP
                                        pilou
                                        last edited by

                                        Don't worry of it, my friend Orgelf has found the disfunction of the video making! πŸ˜‰

                                        Frenchy Pilou
                                        Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                        My Little site :)

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • orgelfO
                                          orgelf
                                          last edited by

                                          yes , I had to import my pictures i Blender and then export them as a movie . Blender made a movie of 400 mo πŸ‘

                                          sorry i didn't answer you . 😳

                                          my last works .

                                          modelisations in Sketchup , render in blender . πŸ˜‰


                                          010.png


                                          013.png


                                          016.png


                                          1300.jpg

                                          http://www.orgelf.com

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • daleD
                                            dale
                                            last edited by

                                            Please, don't stop! πŸ‘

                                            Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 20
                                            • 21
                                            • 8 / 21
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement