sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Render application Home pages

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    75 Posts 55 Posters 210.7k Views 55 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • jo-keJ
      jo-ke
      last edited by

      @brookefox said:

      I am new today to rendering, which I'm using to see how some light fixtures I modeled perform. Twighlight saves in demo are limited to 800x600, quite small, and partially covered with the brand stamp. Why is it called 'free'?

      It is the demoversion. So you can try everything. I've did it like that and I've bought the full version. It's not too expensive and worth every penny!

      http://www.zz7.de

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • brookefoxB
        brookefox
        last edited by

        Thank you. I really don't have the time to render... I just wanted to add some light sources to some fixtures I've designed and was misled by the assertions here that it was free. The spreadsheet needs to be corrected. I'll try LuxRender.

        ~ Brooke

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • zdesaynZ
          zdesayn
          last edited by

          great info...thank's

          http://zdesignviz.blogspot.com/

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • IneshtineI
            Ineshtine
            last edited by

            Care to also list Raylectron?

            Thanks!
            http://Raylectron.com

            What? you haven't tried Raylectron yet?

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • V
              vidy
              last edited by

              and also renderin @ http://www.renderin.com

              regards,
              vd

              still so much to learn..

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Al HartA
                Al Hart
                last edited by

                @ledisnomad said:

                I've started a very simple one and will attach it. What would be the best way to allow people to collaborate on filling in the blanks and adding more information?

                How can you claim to have put together a list of Rendering solutions for SketchUp, and have completely left out both ArielVision and IRender nXt?

                This thread started out with a list of rendering engines, and many people have suggested ones which were left out. Perhaps you should add all of them to your spreadsheet.

                Al Hart

                http://wiki.renderplus.com/images/e/ef/Render_plus_colored30x30).PNG
                IRender nXt from Render Plus

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Al HartA
                  Al Hart
                  last edited by

                  @ledisnomad said:

                  What's the best way to set up a wiki, do you think?

                  The old SuWiki - (SketchUp Wiki) has been merged into the SketchUp Sage Site, The SketchUp Sage site is a Google Docs site with various authors contributing information.

                  They list a number of Rendering Engines for SketchUp on this page:

                  Perhaps that would be the place to host a collaborative spread sheet of rendering engines.

                  Al Hart

                  http://wiki.renderplus.com/images/e/ef/Render_plus_colored30x30).PNG
                  IRender nXt from Render Plus

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Bryan KB
                    Bryan K
                    last edited by

                    I just went through the entire list on the first page and about 1/3 of the links are broken.

                    See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Rich O BrienR
                      Rich O Brien Moderator
                      last edited by

                      @bryan k said:

                      I just went through the entire list on the first page and about 1/3 of the links are broken.

                      It's a busy market some probably just stopped development.

                      Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • mitcorbM
                        mitcorb
                        last edited by

                        I need to remember where this sticky page is located. I will definitely bookmark it this time around. Somehow I thought to look first in Resources, but I can see the obvious connection to Gallery.

                        I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • KrisidiousK
                          Krisidious
                          last edited by

                          @unknownuser said:

                          Below you can find a list to all sites/Home pages of all render applications which are used in this Gallery. If you see a site/Home page which is not included, please report it to us.

                          contact us is broken and Brighter3D should be added.

                          http://www.brighter3d.com/

                          By: Kristoff Rand
                          Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • I
                            InvertedVantage
                            last edited by

                            Lagoa - lagoa.com

                            Web-based cloud renderer with both a free and pay version. No install, just upload your files and render away. 😄 It uses cloud-based servers to crunch the numbers, so you can render from anything - even a tablet.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • pilouP
                              pilou
                              last edited by

                              Frenchy Pilou
                              Is beautiful that please without concept!
                              My Little site :)

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • 3
                              • 4
                              • 3 / 4
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Buy SketchPlus
                              Buy SUbD
                              Buy WrapR
                              Buy eBook
                              Buy Modelur
                              Buy Vertex Tools
                              Buy SketchCuisine
                              Buy FormFonts

                              Advertisement