sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Keyboard and mouse issues, Logitech.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    8 Posts 4 Posters 549 Views 4 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Mike AmosM
      Mike Amos
      last edited by

      I am aware there are a number of Logitech moue/keyboard users experiencing problems with intermittent function.

      I am one of those.

      I will, If and when I can, let you know what I find.

      Stay well folks, one and all.

      Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

      G R 2 Replies Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • G
        Glenn at home @Mike Amos
        last edited by

        @Mike-Amos

        Hi Mike, I am using a Logitech Craft keyboard and a Pro X Superlight mouse. What are you seeing on your end? So far I can't point to any issues that I have with these. I've been using them for about 6-7 months.
        Win 11 Pro 23H2 - Dell XPS 8950

        SketchUp Pro 2025/2026 Dell XPS 8950 i9-12900K 64GB Ram RTX 3080

        Mike AmosM 1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Mike AmosM
          Mike Amos @Glenn at home
          last edited by

          @Glenn-at-home

          G'day mate, turns out there is another bad batch of receiver units, this happens from time to time. My combo unit is within the batch affected so there is a replacement pending. Using a wired unit means I can at least function until that happens.

          My ex had three units on the run go the same way but that was about ten years ago.

          Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

          G 1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 1
          • G
            Glenn at home @Mike Amos
            last edited by

            @Mike-Amos Both of mine are rechargeable so I have to plug them in every so often but so far so good. Both could die tomorrow πŸ˜‰

            SketchUp Pro 2025/2026 Dell XPS 8950 i9-12900K 64GB Ram RTX 3080

            Mike AmosM 1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 1
            • Mike AmosM
              Mike Amos @Glenn at home
              last edited by

              @Glenn-at-home

              I don't suppose there is a perfect method. the failure of the usb ports on top of my pc case means the usb receiver/adapter has to go at the back but the dearth of usb ports makes this a chore and add on drives have to go for a while.

              Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 1
              • Bryan KB
                Bryan K
                last edited by

                I hate to say it, but Logitech lost the plot years ago. I am still using a set, but will be looking for something else next time I need to.

                Their hardware is OK to good, but their software drivers are a big mess. They've taken something simple and made it needlessly complicated and unreliable.

                See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                G 1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • R
                  rv1974 @Mike Amos
                  last edited by

                  @Mike-Amos hmm.. selecting with the right Control key always caused problems (deselecting). When I remapped one the of numpads key to the Control - problem is gone. Never thought generally in Logitech direction

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • G
                    Glenn at home @Bryan K
                    last edited by

                    @Bryan-K Their Craft software can be a bit much as well. On one hand it's very customizable but maybe "too" complicated? It's pretty slick though...

                    logi.jpg

                    SketchUp Pro 2025/2026 Dell XPS 8950 i9-12900K 64GB Ram RTX 3080

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                    Register Login
                    • 1 / 1
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    Buy SketchPlus
                    Buy SUbD
                    Buy WrapR
                    Buy eBook
                    Buy Modelur
                    Buy Vertex Tools
                    Buy SketchCuisine
                    Buy FormFonts

                    Advertisement