sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    New home render, Updated

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    6 Posts 3 Posters 1.6k Views 3 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • L
      L i am
      last edited by L i am

      I am still working on my folio. I had a house I modeled a house a few years ago and have been dreading the thought of doing a normal new house as may be used by a biulding company for marketing. The reason I dreaded it was because I could not use the normak tricks like old stone textures, stain decals, crack decals and grunge etc, ......because......it is a new house. I was told by a landsacpe and house photographer that they use the twilight "golden hour" which is actually about 10 mins πŸ˜‰ for the most favourable lighting. Anyway thought I would post
      Perth house small.png

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Bryan KB
        Bryan K
        last edited by

        Wow! I'd like to live there. πŸ‘

        See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • tuna1957T
          tuna1957
          last edited by

          Excellent πŸ‘ πŸ‘

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • L
            L i am
            last edited by

            Just a few tweaks.Perth house small 2.jpg

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • L
              L i am
              last edited by

              No3 varient
              SSWith Car.jpg

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Bryan KB
                Bryan K
                last edited by

                Wow! Very nice! πŸ‘

                See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                Register Login
                • 1 / 1
                • First post
                  Last post
                Buy SketchPlus
                Buy SUbD
                Buy WrapR
                Buy eBook
                Buy Modelur
                Buy Vertex Tools
                Buy SketchCuisine
                Buy FormFonts

                Advertisement