sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Problem to draw a cone at rectangular base

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Forum
    sketchup
    7 Posts 5 Posters 792 Views 5 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • F
      ferrari84
      last edited by

      Hello everyone,

      I have a problem with sketchup. I don't arrive to draw a cone at rectangular base. I don't know how to do.
      I would like to draw this piece.
      http://www.salda.lt/images/products/categories/Perejejimas-PR.png

      I wait your help.

      ps : I am sorry for my english.

      Thank you !

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • pilouP
        pilou
        last edited by

        Try Curviloft byFredo πŸ˜‰

        Minute 2.48

        Frenchy Pilou
        Is beautiful that please without concept!
        My Little site :)

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • cottyC
          cotty
          last edited by

          Or with basic tools...

          click to animate

          my SketchUp gallery

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • D
            driven
            last edited by

            standard tools...

            move and scale...

            john

            learn from the mistakes of others, you may not live long enough to make them all yourself...

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • F
              ferrari84
              last edited by

              Thank you very much for your answers !!!!!!!!
              But Cotty I don't understand the moment when you select all the piece. When I delete the lines on my piece there is a hole that appear. What is the problem ?

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • F
                ferrari84
                last edited by

                Thank you very much for your answers !!
                But Cotty I don't understand the step when you select all the piece.
                When I remove the line on the last step there are a hole that appear.
                What is the problem ?
                Thank you

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • JQLJ
                  JQL
                  last edited by

                  you have to use eraser tool+CTRL key. This softens+smooths edges instead of erasing them.

                  www.casca.pt
                  Visit us on facebook!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0

                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                  With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                  Register Login
                  • 1 / 1
                  • First post
                    Last post
                  Buy SketchPlus
                  Buy SUbD
                  Buy WrapR
                  Buy eBook
                  Buy Modelur
                  Buy Vertex Tools
                  Buy SketchCuisine
                  Buy FormFonts

                  Advertisement