sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    German command tank Kl PzBfWg I

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    24 Posts 7 Posters 2.3k Views 7 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • tademaT
      tadema
      last edited by

      Sorry I posted the wrong image! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

      Tank.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • hellnbakH
        hellnbak
        last edited by

        Now here's a tank ๐Ÿ˜†
        (Well, I can't render and I'm bored)

        My apologies to leonmetalowiec, really nice model, great detailing ๐Ÿ‘

        2015-02-13_ 114408.jpg

        "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Bryan KB
          Bryan K
          last edited by

          Excellent model!

          See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • leonmetalowiecL
            leonmetalowiec
            last edited by

            Thanks everyone for the feedback.
            Your posts encourage me to continue working with SketchUp

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Mike AmosM
              Mike Amos
              last edited by

              Your tank models are brilliant mate, this one just keeps the standard going with just the right level of detail. Brilliant.

              Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • leonmetalowiecL
                leonmetalowiec
                last edited by

                Once again, thank you for your positive feedback.
                Thanks to them, I decided to start a new model.
                One evening I've done so much, I hope that we move with further work, this wekend. ๐Ÿ˜


                http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac108/leonmetalowiec/forum jeden do jednego/sketchup/mk_zpspg2ap92m.jpg

                By the way, a little mystery - what would it be? ๐Ÿ˜„

                Ps. sorry for my english,This is not my native language ๐Ÿ˜ณ

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • leonmetalowiecL
                  leonmetalowiec
                  last edited by

                  @tadema said:

                  Sorry I posted the wrong image! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

                  [attachment=0:1q28lfxm]<!-- ia0 -->Tank.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:1q28lfxm]

                  Will you allow to place your render in another forum?
                  Of course, with the information, who is the author โ˜€

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • tademaT
                    tadema
                    last edited by

                    Certainly, feel free. No need to credit me it was all your hard work that created a great model.

                    Steve ๐Ÿ‘ recognised those Hella lights

                    John

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • leonmetalowiecL
                      leonmetalowiec
                      last edited by

                      Thank you very much!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • hellnbakH
                        hellnbak
                        last edited by

                        @tadema said:

                        Steve ๐Ÿ‘ recognised those Hella lights

                        John

                        Yeah, I just pulled some parts and pieces off some of my models and stuck them on the tank for laffs ๐Ÿ˜†

                        "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • ken28875K
                          ken28875
                          last edited by

                          Great modeling! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

                          Best,

                          _KN

                          Follow Your Dreams.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • Mike AmosM
                            Mike Amos
                            last edited by

                            I would say the latest model is an M8 Greyhound, an American WWII armoured car.

                            Absentia mortis praesentiam vitae probat, vita autem est argumentum constantiae.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • leonmetalowiecL
                              leonmetalowiec
                              last edited by

                              yes, armored car, but not the US ๐Ÿ˜„

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • hellnbakH
                                hellnbak
                                last edited by

                                Looks like a Ferret to me

                                "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • leonmetalowiecL
                                  leonmetalowiec
                                  last edited by

                                  is a British car, but it was used during World War II.
                                  It's a little less frequently common model ๐Ÿ˜’ ๐Ÿ˜„

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • hellnbakH
                                    hellnbak
                                    last edited by

                                    Got it!
                                    97127356.jpg
                                    What's my prize?

                                    "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • leonmetalowiecL
                                      leonmetalowiec
                                      last edited by

                                      @hellnbak said:

                                      Got it!
                                      [attachment=0:vsmogvhc]<!-- ia0 -->97127356.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:vsmogvhc]
                                      What's my prize?

                                      Sorry, no.
                                      Here is the answer

                                      http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac108/leonmetalowiec/forum jeden do jednego/sketchup/3055840527_6a453dbe0c_b_zpsmctbnpao.jpg

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • hellnbakH
                                        hellnbak
                                        last edited by

                                        You know I was just kidding, right?

                                        "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • leonmetalowiecL
                                          leonmetalowiec
                                          last edited by

                                          Yes,I noticed this ๐Ÿคฃ

                                          but I do not, it's Morris Recce Mk I

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 1 / 2
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          Buy SketchPlus
                                          Buy SUbD
                                          Buy WrapR
                                          Buy eBook
                                          Buy Modelur
                                          Buy Vertex Tools
                                          Buy SketchCuisine
                                          Buy FormFonts

                                          Advertisement