sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    New interior

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    17 Posts 11 Posters 1.7k Views 11 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • JonFarJ
      JonFar
      last edited by

      i have that exact same carpet under my feet right now...

      also, the render is great!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • DanielD
        Daniel
        last edited by

        It's excruciatingly perfect. I hate you. ( πŸ˜† )

        My avatar is an anachronism.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • I
          imabzeous
          last edited by

          beautiful

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • majidM
            majid
            last edited by

            Nice render and enough attention to details. Only curtain is a bit odd to me.

            My inspiring A, B, Sketches book: https://sketchucation.com/shop/books/intermediate/2612-alphabet-inspired-sketches--inspiring-drills-for-architects--3d-artists-and-designers-

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • R
              roland joseph
              last edited by

              Beautiful render. Some really thoughtful detail.

              ...if I may, I will not hurt to ad some imperfection.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Bryan KB
                Bryan K
                last edited by

                Beautiful! Wish I was there.

                See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • RichardR
                  Richard
                  last edited by

                  Truly stunning work mate!!!

                  BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • jo-keJ
                    jo-ke
                    last edited by

                    very good work

                    @majid said:

                    Only curtain is a bit odd to me.

                    I like it a lot.

                    Maybe it is typical german. πŸ˜‰

                    http://www.zz7.de

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • R
                      robosketchy
                      last edited by

                      ...and again, thank you for your friendly comments!

                      Here's another one I recently finished for a client.
                      Student housings spring up like mushrooms in my area πŸ˜‰

                      (I promise to do better apples next time... 😳 )


                      designstudio-reiter-student-room1.jpg

                      more? ...: architekturvisualisierung.bayern

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • DanielD
                        Daniel
                        last edited by

                        Well, I guess your not perfect after all - that's way too clean and organized for a student. And where are the empty beer bottles? If it weren't for those glaring mistakes, it'd look great.

                        My avatar is an anachronism.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • R
                          robosketchy
                          last edited by

                          @ Daniel:
                          That's easily explained.
                          Mommy is coming this afternoon to check, so they cleaned up everything.
                          And if you know her, you definitively would clean up, too!! πŸ˜†

                          more? ...: architekturvisualisierung.bayern

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • RichardR
                            Richard
                            last edited by

                            Mate I'm doubly impressed, 1. with the quality of that last (and first) render and 2. with that student accommodation. Really very nice!

                            BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Bryan KB
                              Bryan K
                              last edited by

                              Wow! Well done! πŸ‘

                              See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                              Register Login
                              • 1 / 1
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Buy SketchPlus
                              Buy SUbD
                              Buy WrapR
                              Buy eBook
                              Buy Modelur
                              Buy Vertex Tools
                              Buy SketchCuisine
                              Buy FormFonts

                              Advertisement