sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Factory Robot

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    19 Posts 12 Posters 1.9k Views 12 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • Mike LuceyM
      Mike Lucey
      last edited by

      Wow, the mind boggles! πŸ‘

      Support us so we can support you! Upgrade to Premium Membership!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • tademaT
        tadema
        last edited by

        Superb πŸ‘
        John

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • C
          ChirsR
          last edited by

          Thanks everyone! πŸ˜„ I've posted a simplified breakdown on my FB page but if you're interested I'm posted here too... πŸ˜„

          Chris


          FACORY-BREAKDOWN-2.jpg


          FACORY-BREAKDOWN.jpg

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • deaneauD
            deaneau
            last edited by

            marvelous work.

            do you work only at the notebook?

            orange, black and white is a good combination.

            here the facebook link for lazy dogs (the brown fox jumps over the...)

            https://www.facebook.com/Chrisrosewarneart.

            MADE, BORN AND LIVING IN BERLIN
            Big Thank You to all Programmers
            Some German words are so long that they have a perspective. M.Twain

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • david_hD
              david_h
              last edited by

              Wait. . .These are SketchUp Models? Renderings???

              That's it. I'm done. I'm blown away. I still struggle getting doors and windows to cut thru walls.

              If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Bryan KB
                Bryan K
                last edited by

                @david_h said:

                Wait. . .These are SketchUp Models? Renderings???

                That's it. I'm done. I'm blown away. I still struggle getting doors and windows to cut thru walls.

                You? Say what?!

                See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • david_hD
                  david_h
                  last edited by

                  You must have me mistaken for the other Davidh on the forum

                  404 Not Found

                  favicon

                  (sketchucation.com)

                  Whose work I would gladly take credit for if I could. . . πŸ’š

                  If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • C
                    ChirsR
                    last edited by

                    deaneau - Thank you, and thanks for posting my FB link, I should have done that. BTW, whats the notebook you were referring to? πŸ˜„

                    david_h - Yes these are good old SU models, the real time rendering program Keyshot is great as rendering SU models, better with product style objects, things get a little tricky with interior architecture stuff.... You can download a 2 week trial, its just drag and drop materials, super easy, but you have to break your model into groups to assign different materials. I'm planning on some Gumroad tutorials showing how to do this kind of tech and detailing very rapidly and using lots of components to shorten the work. This model was divided into three, and then each of those 3's are split into halves, so I actually only modelled a 6th of what you see (think that division correct...?) I used the Fredo Round Corner plugin loads to bevel almost every edge I make as its so fast to use and creates the edge shadows/highlights that are essential in making your model feel "real".... πŸ˜„

                    Thanks again

                    Chris

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • david_hD
                      david_h
                      last edited by

                      I knew that. I was just soooo blown away with how great they are. And yet . . .a little creepy. Robots are taking over the world you know.

                      If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • RichardR
                        Richard
                        last edited by

                        @bryan k said:

                        @david_h said:

                        Wait. . .These are SketchUp Models? Renderings???

                        That's it. I'm done. I'm blown away. I still struggle getting doors and windows to cut thru walls.

                        You? Say what?!

                        I was thinking the same thing!!!

                        BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • marked001M
                          marked001
                          last edited by

                          wow.. i dont even know where to look first. i need to take some time and study these things.

                          http://www.revision21vis.com

                          instagram: revi21on

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • TK0001T
                            TK0001
                            last edited by

                            Welp, there goes any confidence I had in my own SketchUp abilities. 😞

                            Absolutely masterful work.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0

                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                            Register Login
                            • 1 / 1
                            • First post
                              Last post
                            Buy SketchPlus
                            Buy SUbD
                            Buy WrapR
                            Buy eBook
                            Buy Modelur
                            Buy Vertex Tools
                            Buy SketchCuisine
                            Buy FormFonts

                            Advertisement