sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Basement Parking

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    17 Posts 9 Posters 1.5k Views 9 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • tademaT
      tadema
      last edited by

      Fantastic, can't decide which one I like best. πŸ˜„
      John

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • allanxA
        allanx
        last edited by

        WOW! How long each render took to finish?

        allanx

        Portfolio

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • cheddaC
          chedda
          last edited by

          Thanks for the comments guys, they mostly rendered overnight @ 4mpx so i guess 10hrs minimum. They were reasonably fast to clean up without any sky.

          Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • KrisidiousK
            Krisidious
            last edited by

            Looks great Chedda. I'm going to go with the Aventador.

            I might suggest that the painted parking space lines need some dirtying up.

            By: Kristoff Rand
            Home DesignerUnique House Plans

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cheddaC
              chedda
              last edited by

              Thanks for the comment Krisidious, you have a sharp eye. The stripes and the boots on the columns are plane colours it was my next move. I just didn't have time with the deadline of 3 days. I've textured them already and it's now rendering for my portfolio @15mpx πŸ˜‰

              Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • KrisidiousK
                Krisidious
                last edited by

                No worries, after I get done doing doughnuts down there in that Aventador it will look perfect. I promise not to leave the garage with it.

                By: Kristoff Rand
                Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • cheddaC
                  chedda
                  last edited by

                  Gallardo πŸ˜‰

                  i'd drive it like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt7crOA00hE

                  Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • KrisidiousK
                    Krisidious
                    last edited by

                    @chedda said:

                    Gallardo πŸ˜‰

                    Damn, I've gotten so old I'm not current on Lamborghini's anymore... 😳

                    By: Kristoff Rand
                    Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • soloS
                      solo
                      last edited by

                      @krisidious said:

                      @chedda said:

                      Gallardo πŸ˜‰

                      Damn, I've gotten so old I'm not current on Lamborghini's anymore... 😳

                      Gallardo was the previous version, here is the new Lambo, the Aventador:

                      http://pic.237.cc/20121105BZJF/4049.jpg

                      Awesome modeling and render, that's a lot of Ivy, did is slow your machine down?

                      http://www.solos-art.com

                      If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • ken28875K
                        ken28875
                        last edited by

                        Wow, very nice renders! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                        Have a great weekend!

                        _KN

                        Follow Your Dreams.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • allanxA
                          allanx
                          last edited by

                          I agree with Kristoff, add some dirt and scratches to some objects or some vandalism for some imperfection...too perfect but still a great composition...

                          allanx

                          Portfolio

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • KrisidiousK
                            Krisidious
                            last edited by

                            @solo said:

                            Gallardo was the previous version, here is the new Lambo, the Aventador:

                            Now you say I don't even have them in order? Thanks... I'm going to go shoot myself now. πŸ‘Š

                            By: Kristoff Rand
                            Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • Bryan KB
                              Bryan K
                              last edited by

                              Incredible as always. πŸ‘

                              See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • C
                                cadmunkey
                                last edited by

                                Great images, Maxwell can produce some really good stuff. Second one is my personal favourite.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • cheddaC
                                  chedda
                                  last edited by

                                  Thanks for the comments, Solo the ivy i made in 4 parts and i created proxies for them in sketchup πŸ˜‰

                                  Kraken Wrangler https://www.flickr.com/photos/132441293@N03/

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0

                                  Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                  Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                  With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                  Register Login
                                  • 1 / 1
                                  • First post
                                    Last post
                                  Buy SketchPlus
                                  Buy SUbD
                                  Buy WrapR
                                  Buy eBook
                                  Buy Modelur
                                  Buy Vertex Tools
                                  Buy SketchCuisine
                                  Buy FormFonts

                                  Advertisement