sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    20 X 20 HOUSE

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    11 Posts 6 Posters 1.0k Views 6 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • srxS
      srx
      last edited by

      Interesting house, but miss the plans to see it in full light ๐Ÿ‘

      www.saurus.rs

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • Mike LuceyM
        Mike Lucey
        last edited by

        It looks very clever Serrot but like SRX I also would like to see the plans. I am sure you will get constructive feedback.

        Mike

        Support us so we can support you! Upgrade to Premium Membership!

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • S
          serrot
          last edited by

          @mike lucey said:

          It looks very clever Serrot but like SRX I also would like to see the plans. I am sure you will get constructive feedback.

          Mike

          I will get on showing a set of floor plans, thank you.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • KrisidiousK
            Krisidious
            last edited by

            It's like a Volvo... Boxy, but Good...

            By: Kristoff Rand
            Home DesignerUnique House Plans

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • S
              serrot
              last edited by

              @krisidious said:

              It's like a Volvo... Boxy, but Good...

              LOL...first time I have one of my designs compared to a car!!....love it,
              Serrot

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • KrisidiousK
                Krisidious
                last edited by

                I dig it... it would look great clustered on a beach.

                By: Kristoff Rand
                Home DesignerUnique House Plans

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Mike LuceyM
                  Mike Lucey
                  last edited by

                  @serrot said:

                  I will get on showing a set of floor plans, thank you.

                  Looking forward to seeing the plans Serrot.

                  @krisidious said:

                  It's like a Volvo... Boxy, but Good...

                  Yep, Volvos used to be 'boxy' but not so much these days ๐Ÿ˜‰

                  Volvo V40.jpg

                  Support us so we can support you! Upgrade to Premium Membership!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • BoxB
                    Box
                    last edited by

                    @mike lucey said:

                    Looking forward to seeing the plans Serrot.

                    I'm not sure why but he posted them in another thread.
                    http://sketchucation.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=81%26amp;t=55368

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Bryan KB
                      Bryan K
                      last edited by

                      I did a 3 floor 20 x 20 that was one of my first postings here, but this design looks far more interesting than mine.

                      Would love to see a finished exterior artist rendering or photo rendering in the future.

                      See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • S
                        serrot
                        last edited by

                        @bryan k said:

                        I did a 3 floor 20 x 20 that was one of my first postings here, but this design looks far more interesting than mine.

                        Would love to see a finished exterior artist rendering or photo rendering in the future.

                        Thank you very much.
                        Serrot

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1 / 1
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Buy SketchPlus
                        Buy SUbD
                        Buy WrapR
                        Buy eBook
                        Buy Modelur
                        Buy Vertex Tools
                        Buy SketchCuisine
                        Buy FormFonts

                        Advertisement