sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Cloth, fabrics, towels, bedding, rugs and stuff like that.

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    64 Posts 24 Posters 10.6k Views 24 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • hellnbakH
      hellnbak
      last edited by

      These are incredible 👍

      Now, how the heck did you do them?

      "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • soloS
        solo
        last edited by

        @hellnbak said:

        These are incredible 👍

        Now, how the heck did you do them?

        If I told you I'd have to haunt you.


        ghost sheet.jpg

        http://www.solos-art.com

        If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • hellnbakH
          hellnbak
          last edited by

          I'll give you my cat and half my bologna sandwich.

          And you can haunt me all you want.

          No wait! I meant my bologna sandwich and half my cat.

          "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • M
            mwm5053
            last edited by

            I'll give you my cat, my bologna sandwich, and my wife but not my dog 😆

            2011 iMac
            SU 2015 Pro, 2017 Make
            V2 Twilight
            macOS Sierra 10.12.5

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • hellnbakH
              hellnbak
              last edited by

              So it's a bidding war.

              Ok.

              My cat, my bologna sandwich, and all four of my ex-wives (and their mothers)

              "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • M
                mwm5053
                last edited by

                and I'll raise you my porn collection but not my dog

                2011 iMac
                SU 2015 Pro, 2017 Make
                V2 Twilight
                macOS Sierra 10.12.5

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • hellnbakH
                  hellnbak
                  last edited by

                  You win. I can't part with my porn collection

                  "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • M
                    mwm5053
                    last edited by

                    🤣

                    2011 iMac
                    SU 2015 Pro, 2017 Make
                    V2 Twilight
                    macOS Sierra 10.12.5

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • soloS
                      solo
                      last edited by

                      I was about to raise you a Porsche, but I dio not have one, just a Porsche car cover.


                      car cover.jpg

                      http://www.solos-art.com

                      If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • hellnbakH
                        hellnbak
                        last edited by

                        I'll bet it's just a bunch of empty boxes under there, like in that episode of "Friends" 😉

                        "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • olisheaO
                          olishea
                          last edited by

                          these are great pete 👍

                          oli

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • FrederikF
                            Frederik
                            last edited by

                            That flag is great... Funny you've posted this today, cause I was going to search for such a flag, where all I needed would be to replace the bitmap texture... 👍

                            I sure look forward to see the new collection...

                            Cheers
                            Kim Frederik

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • soloS
                              solo
                              last edited by

                              A few more.


                              Modeled with a slight gap so displacement can be added without collision


                              blowing curtains.jpg


                              Supply your own basket.

                              http://www.solos-art.com

                              If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • M
                                mwm5053
                                last edited by

                                Dang Pete your on a role what's your secret.

                                2011 iMac
                                SU 2015 Pro, 2017 Make
                                V2 Twilight
                                macOS Sierra 10.12.5

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • soloS
                                  solo
                                  last edited by

                                  @mwm5053 said:

                                  Dang Pete your on a role what's your secret.

                                  There is no real secret besides these are not made in Sketchup, I use a 3rd party app, create my mesh, map it then take it into another 3rd party app and reduce it to medium mesh and low mesh, re-apply the UV's and export to SU, do a clean up, tweak mats and render.

                                  http://www.solos-art.com

                                  If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • hellnbakH
                                    hellnbak
                                    last edited by

                                    @solo said:

                                    @mwm5053 said:

                                    Dang Pete your on a role what's your secret.

                                    There is no real secret besides these are not made in Sketchup, I use a 3rd party app, create my mesh, map it then take it into another 3rd party app and reduce it to medium mesh and low mesh, re-apply the UV's and export to SU, do a clean up, tweak mats and render.

                                    Huh. And I thought it might be complicated 😲

                                    "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • soloS
                                      solo
                                      last edited by

                                      @hellnbak said:

                                      @solo said:

                                      @mwm5053 said:

                                      Dang Pete your on a role what's your secret.

                                      There is no real secret besides these are not made in Sketchup, I use a 3rd party app, create my mesh, map it then take it into another 3rd party app and reduce it to medium mesh and low mesh, re-apply the UV's and export to SU, do a clean up, tweak mats and render.

                                      Huh. And I thought it might be complicated 😲

                                      Once you got the workflow down it's actually fun. The cost is the 3rd party apps and the time to learn them, so I will do that and sell the models for a very low price, so that y'all do not need to incur costs and time learning new software.

                                      Talking about costs, would y'all prefer models sold separate or as a bundle?

                                      http://www.solos-art.com

                                      If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • RichardR
                                        Richard
                                        last edited by

                                        Can we make requests Pete? I'd love some towels hanging over rails!!!

                                        BUILTBRAND.COM.AU

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • pbacotP
                                          pbacot
                                          last edited by

                                          Small bundles ;; like the essential plants. Decent bed clothes, curtains, throws, wet drapery...

                                          MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Rich O BrienR
                                            Rich O Brien Moderator
                                            last edited by

                                            @richard said:

                                            Can we make requests Pete? I'd love some towels hanging over rails!!!

                                            We can even brand them....

                                            dick-towel.png

                                            Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp 📖

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 2 / 4
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement