sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    G-FORCE™ SLIDE

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    16 Posts 11 Posters 1.6k Views 11 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • alvisA
      alvis
      last edited by

      I agree with you 😉

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • StinkieS
        Stinkie
        last edited by

        Yeah ... me too. 👍

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • V
          Vicspa
          last edited by

          Ditto!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • D
            d12dozr
            last edited by

            Very nice modeling, Alvis

            3D Printing with SketchUp Book
            http://goo.gl/f7ooYh

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • TIGT
              TIG Moderator
              last edited by

              Alvis *****
              ☀

              TIG

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • boofredlayB
                boofredlay
                last edited by

                Great.

                http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • leedeeteeL
                  leedeetee
                  last edited by

                  Nice! I design play equipment for my regular 9-5 job - all in timber, though, so snazzy plastic slides like yours!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • J
                    jchau2007
                    last edited by

                    Alvis,
                    You make me want to build a pool with that tube slide for my daughter. that's incredible.

                    James

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • kaisK
                      kais
                      last edited by

                      bonjour Alvis
                      Nice structure
                      Can I see top view ?

                      Kais
                      http://vimeo.com/33829066

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • alvisA
                        alvis
                        last edited by

                        thanks 😉


                        polltop.jpg


                        pool_slide_2.jpg

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • kaisK
                          kais
                          last edited by

                          @alvis said:

                          thanks 😉

                          Excellent
                          I think You need to study the stability more ❓ 💭

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • alvisA
                            alvis
                            last edited by

                            @kais said:

                            @alvis said:

                            thanks 😉

                            Excellent
                            I think You need to study the stability more ❓ 💭

                            I did not understand for stability 😕 . It's not my idea. Slide is fixed to the ground. Which stability I have to study, if it is not my product. At least slide really not collapse in Sketchup 😆 😆 😆

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • D
                              Dansketchy
                              last edited by

                              Alvin,

                              Is your model available somewhere? I would like to use it.

                              Thank you,

                              Dan

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • alvisA
                                alvis
                                last edited by

                                @dansketchy said:

                                Alvin,

                                Is your model available somewhere? I would like to use it.

                                Thank you,

                                Dan

                                All information I sent you to PM

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                • 1 / 1
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                Buy SketchPlus
                                Buy SUbD
                                Buy WrapR
                                Buy eBook
                                Buy Modelur
                                Buy Vertex Tools
                                Buy SketchCuisine
                                Buy FormFonts

                                Advertisement