sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Modeling and rendering (update 2013.08.02)[watch last page]

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    69 Posts 35 Posters 13.1k Views 35 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • peter_shawP
      peter_shaw
      last edited by

      sick πŸ€“ πŸ€“ πŸ€“ πŸ€“

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • peter_shawP
        peter_shaw
        last edited by

        sick πŸ€“ πŸ€“ πŸ€“ πŸ€“
        edit: accidentally double posted, because it so so sick

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • StinkieS
          Stinkie
          last edited by

          Very nice! πŸ‘

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • boofredlayB
            boofredlay
            last edited by

            Nice work Edvinas. Very clean. πŸ‘

            http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • F
              fabiorossi
              last edited by

              nice stuff! would you tell us something about times renderings and the shaders ??

              my blog
              http://progettin3d.blogspot.com/

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • DanielD
                Daniel
                last edited by

                Very nice. My one critique would be that the floor boards look oversized.

                My avatar is an anachronism.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • S
                  ScottPara
                  last edited by

                  Very well done!

                  Love the fact that some HATE my avatar.....

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • edenuxE
                    edenux
                    last edited by

                    Thanks everyone for kind words!

                    fabiorossi, firstly, big thank you. About rendering times. Each one scene took about 3hours of rendering(size about 3000x1600), except the bedroom one, which is about 2hours. I am using a laptop(i7, 8Gb ram, 2gb video).

                    Shaders. Well, I don't actually know what it means πŸ˜„ 😳 But if I am right, it's a texture which is reflected. I was using them only on wood materials. Also on wood I have been using desatured reflection maps. Some images to make it more clear:

                    http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/9120/desaturedreflect.jpg


                    http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/9241/difusereflect.jpg

                    Daniel, I don't know why, maybe bacause wide images or big resolusion give you a feeling of oversized boards, but they are really in good size, just checked πŸ˜„ Anyway, thank you!

                    Edenux

                    Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • srxS
                      srx
                      last edited by

                      Great!

                      www.saurus.rs

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • alvisA
                        alvis
                        last edited by

                        Oh, nice to see you here, Edvinas πŸ‘

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • jarynzlesaJ
                          jarynzlesa
                          last edited by

                          hi edenux, great renders πŸ‘ . fun is i thought you are alvis πŸ˜„ .

                          http://www.vizualizaceschodiste.mypage.cz/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • R
                            Roger
                            last edited by

                            Nice clock, did you design it?

                            Where is the building located?

                            Very good looking render.

                            http://www.azcreative.com

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • irwanwrI
                              irwanwr
                              last edited by

                              looks good

                              i wish i could learn how to do that kind of rendering

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • N
                                nomeradona
                                last edited by

                                excellent rendering. so happy to see you again here.

                                visit my blog: http://www.nomeradona.blogspot.com

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • unigamiU
                                  unigami
                                  last edited by

                                  Beautiful...can't see anything that doesn't look perfect!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • edenuxE
                                    edenux
                                    last edited by

                                    Thanks again, so many people I know is there! Lucky to be here πŸ˜„

                                    jarynzlesa, hello, I saw a comment of yours in alvis post when you called him with my name. The true is revealed πŸ˜„

                                    Roger, the design of clock is not mine, I just googled and modeled. To be honest, the building is only in my mind πŸ˜„ but I was thinking it to be in Italy, near one of the largest lakes πŸ˜„

                                    irwanwr, I am in progress of making a complete tutorial for creating these renders. But I am only creator, not distributor. You will be able to buy it I think πŸ˜„

                                    Thank you all!
                                    ArchEden(edenux)

                                    Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • R
                                      Roger
                                      last edited by

                                      OK, where is your mind located?

                                      http://www.azcreative.com

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • S
                                        steved
                                        last edited by

                                        I think I would give the wood on end of the kitchen cupboard in the first image, another sand and a bit of wood filler and re-oil it.

                                        Jealous much!! πŸ’š πŸ˜„

                                        "If I agreed with you on that, then we would both be wrong"

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • edenuxE
                                          edenux
                                          last edited by

                                          Robert van Embricqs chair. Rendering 25min. for each one πŸ˜„


                                          http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/2435/kedepost.jpg


                                          http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/1527/kede2post.jpg

                                          Thank You,
                                          Edenux(ArchEden)

                                          Want to see more? Visit my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Edvisualisation

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • hellnbakH
                                            hellnbak
                                            last edited by

                                            Really amazing work πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                                            I especially like the wood flooring, it looks just like what I would put in my dream home.

                                            "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 1 / 4
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement