sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    28 Church Street, Wellingborough

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    36 Posts 13 Posters 3.0k Views 13 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • N
      nomeradona
      last edited by

      wow. the finished architecture is just awesome. one thing i really like is your attention of fusing the old with the modern. The design is so inspiring, the use of space and lighting is truly a masterpiece of a great master.

      visit my blog: http://www.nomeradona.blogspot.com

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • S
        sepo
        last edited by

        Basement and First Floor plans


        296-021 Basement First Floor.jpg

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • S
          sepo
          last edited by

          Thank you Nomer. This is very kind comment.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • S
            sepo
            last edited by

            Some details...


            WINDOW.jpg


            CONNECTION.jpg


            CORNER DETAIL.jpg

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • michaliszissiouM
              michaliszissiou
              last edited by

              The best renders I've ever seen.

              The real rendering engine.
              How helpful your renders were sid? I remember that they were impressive renders, very useful for presentations, but I'll ask again. How useful to you? Or even to me, (not an architect) ? To have a clear vision of this wonderful concept? A simple raw SU export could serve well. (with some magic touch - you know how)
              Just because we're here, in SU forum. Just saying.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • daleD
                dale
                last edited by

                I really appreciate the detail picture posts. This is where so many decisions are made.
                Could you possibly post some glazing details.
                You have really handled this with sensitivity, and I would love to see the treatments you have used.
                Cheers.
                Dale

                Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • S
                  sepo
                  last edited by

                  Hi Dale
                  Would .pdf section be good enough, or you had something else in mind?


                  296-024-C Section B-B Section C-C East Elevation.pdf

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • S
                    sepo
                    last edited by

                    Milking it..... I know... 💚 but we have been published on ArchDaily
                    http://www.archdaily.com/171797/28-church-street-s-porobic-associates/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • B
                      Blah11
                      last edited by

                      how did you make such fantastic wood texture? I am going to be making a bunch of furniture in sketchup in the next few weeks and anything I can do to improve my style is greatly appreciated. I'm lovin the design of the windows, grade A work.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • mitcorbM
                        mitcorb
                        last edited by

                        Here's my two cents. I like this project. The details are well done, and I like the quick transition from wood to glass.

                        I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • S
                          sepo
                          last edited by

                          @blah11 said:

                          how did you make such fantastic wood texture? I am going to be making a bunch of furniture in sketchup in the next few weeks and anything I can do to improve my style is greatly appreciated. I'm lovin the design of the windows, grade A work.

                          The wood texture is image from my other built project....
                          Thanks for the comments regarding design.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • S
                            sepo
                            last edited by

                            @mitcorb said:

                            Here's my two cents. I like this project. The details are well done, and I like the quick transition from wood to glass.

                            Thanks Mitcorb 👍

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • AdamBA
                              AdamB
                              last edited by

                              Great stuff, Sepo.

                              Those blue tinted panes cleverly break it up visually. Inspired.

                              Developer of LightUp Click for website

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • 2 / 2
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              Buy SketchPlus
                              Buy SUbD
                              Buy WrapR
                              Buy eBook
                              Buy Modelur
                              Buy Vertex Tools
                              Buy SketchCuisine
                              Buy FormFonts

                              Advertisement