sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    28 Church Street, Wellingborough

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    36 Posts 13 Posters 3.0k Views 13 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • marked001M
      marked001
      last edited by

      as expected..beautiful work. really impressive photo compositing too!

      http://www.revision21vis.com

      instagram: revi21on

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • daleD
        dale
        last edited by

        What a beautiful design. I love the use of glass, and how you have made it seamless.
        Thanks for posting.

        Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • elmerE
          elmer
          last edited by

          Hi Sepo,

          Great work on the staircase and windows, simple but subtil.First class!

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • StinkieS
            Stinkie
            last edited by

            That turned out nice.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • S
              sepo
              last edited by

              @mike lucey said:

              The transition from brick to glass works excellently imo. Its easy on the eye and I imagine the spaces work well also. Do you have a layout so we can see how the building 'works'?

              Thanks Mike, comments really appreciated. I will post more details tomorrow when I get to office. I suppose It would be useful to give some background as well.

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • S
                sepo
                last edited by

                @marked001 said:

                as expected..beautiful work. really impressive photo compositing too!

                Cheers mate. I also shot all the photographs. Used Nikon D300, some pp in Photoshop....nothing major , just tonemapping, added signature and frame and on some made verticals.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • S
                  sepo
                  last edited by

                  @dale said:

                  What a beautiful design. I love the use of glass, and how you have made it seamless.
                  Thanks for posting.

                  Thanks Dale. It was a challange , especially as it is listed grade II building. Saying that I have only received praise from locals.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • S
                    sepo
                    last edited by

                    @elmer said:

                    Hi Sepo,

                    Great work on the staircase and windows, simple but subtil.First class!

                    Thanks I will post some more details later.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • S
                      sepo
                      last edited by

                      @unknownuser said:

                      That turned out nice.

                      Nice.... I am now worried. πŸ˜•

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Rich O BrienR
                        Rich O Brien Moderator
                        last edited by

                        Wow!

                        I'm not an architect so I can't comment from that perspective. But as a layman's opinion it's a very elegant building both inside and out.

                        Also nice to put a face to the 'sepo' tag πŸ‘

                        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • michaliszissiouM
                          michaliszissiou
                          last edited by

                          Just beautiful.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • S
                            sepo
                            last edited by

                            @unknownuser said:

                            Wow!

                            I'm not an architect so I can't comment from that perspective. But as a layman's opinion it's a very elegant building both inside and out.

                            Also nice to put a face to the 'sepo' tag πŸ‘

                            Thank you Rich...

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • S
                              sepo
                              last edited by

                              @michaliszissiou said:

                              :berserk:
                              Just beautiful.

                              Cheers mate... πŸ˜„

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • S
                                sepo
                                last edited by

                                As promissed here are some plans. If you have any question , please do not hesitate to ask.


                                Site Plan.jpg

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • S
                                  sepo
                                  last edited by

                                  Ground Floor Plan


                                  296-020 Ground Floor Site Plan.png

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • N
                                    nomeradona
                                    last edited by

                                    wow. the finished architecture is just awesome. one thing i really like is your attention of fusing the old with the modern. The design is so inspiring, the use of space and lighting is truly a masterpiece of a great master.

                                    visit my blog: http://www.nomeradona.blogspot.com

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • S
                                      sepo
                                      last edited by

                                      Basement and First Floor plans


                                      296-021 Basement First Floor.jpg

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • S
                                        sepo
                                        last edited by

                                        Thank you Nomer. This is very kind comment.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • S
                                          sepo
                                          last edited by

                                          Some details...


                                          WINDOW.jpg


                                          CONNECTION.jpg


                                          CORNER DETAIL.jpg

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • michaliszissiouM
                                            michaliszissiou
                                            last edited by

                                            The best renders I've ever seen.

                                            The real rendering engine.
                                            How helpful your renders were sid? I remember that they were impressive renders, very useful for presentations, but I'll ask again. How useful to you? Or even to me, (not an architect) ? To have a clear vision of this wonderful concept? A simple raw SU export could serve well. (with some magic touch - you know how)
                                            Just because we're here, in SU forum. Just saying.

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 1 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement