sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    28 Church Street, Wellingborough

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    36 Posts 13 Posters 3.0k Views 13 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • S
      sepo
      last edited by

      Some of you remeber this project of mine from the last year. As I have not been posting anything lately I thought maybe to upload images of finished project.


      original proposal


      28 Church Street 06small.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • S
        sepo
        last edited by

        some more images


        28 Church Street 11 small.jpg


        28 Church Street 04 small.jpg

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • S
          sepo
          last edited by

          couple of interior shots


          28 Church Street 09 small.jpg


          28 Church Street 17 small.jpg


          28 Church Street 05small.jpg


          28 Church Street 18 small.jpg

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • S
            sepo
            last edited by

            yours trully πŸ’š


            28 Church Street 02 small.jpg

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • numbthumbN
              numbthumb
              last edited by

              Fantastic work 😲 πŸ‘

              Comfortably numb...

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • S
                sepo
                last edited by

                Thanks numbthumb (hvala) πŸ˜„

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • numbthumbN
                  numbthumb
                  last edited by

                  YouΒ΄re welcome (nema na cemu) πŸ˜„

                  Comfortably numb...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Mike LuceyM
                    Mike Lucey
                    last edited by

                    The transition from brick to glass works excellently imo. Its easy on the eye and I imagine the spaces work well also. Do you have a layout so we can see how the building 'works'?

                    Support us so we can support you! Upgrade to Premium Membership!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • marked001M
                      marked001
                      last edited by

                      as expected..beautiful work. really impressive photo compositing too!

                      http://www.revision21vis.com

                      instagram: revi21on

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • daleD
                        dale
                        last edited by

                        What a beautiful design. I love the use of glass, and how you have made it seamless.
                        Thanks for posting.

                        Just monkeying around....like Monsanto

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • elmerE
                          elmer
                          last edited by

                          Hi Sepo,

                          Great work on the staircase and windows, simple but subtil.First class!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • StinkieS
                            Stinkie
                            last edited by

                            That turned out nice.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • S
                              sepo
                              last edited by

                              @mike lucey said:

                              The transition from brick to glass works excellently imo. Its easy on the eye and I imagine the spaces work well also. Do you have a layout so we can see how the building 'works'?

                              Thanks Mike, comments really appreciated. I will post more details tomorrow when I get to office. I suppose It would be useful to give some background as well.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • S
                                sepo
                                last edited by

                                @marked001 said:

                                as expected..beautiful work. really impressive photo compositing too!

                                Cheers mate. I also shot all the photographs. Used Nikon D300, some pp in Photoshop....nothing major , just tonemapping, added signature and frame and on some made verticals.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • S
                                  sepo
                                  last edited by

                                  @dale said:

                                  What a beautiful design. I love the use of glass, and how you have made it seamless.
                                  Thanks for posting.

                                  Thanks Dale. It was a challange , especially as it is listed grade II building. Saying that I have only received praise from locals.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • S
                                    sepo
                                    last edited by

                                    @elmer said:

                                    Hi Sepo,

                                    Great work on the staircase and windows, simple but subtil.First class!

                                    Thanks I will post some more details later.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • S
                                      sepo
                                      last edited by

                                      @unknownuser said:

                                      That turned out nice.

                                      Nice.... I am now worried. πŸ˜•

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • Rich O BrienR
                                        Rich O Brien Moderator
                                        last edited by

                                        Wow!

                                        I'm not an architect so I can't comment from that perspective. But as a layman's opinion it's a very elegant building both inside and out.

                                        Also nice to put a face to the 'sepo' tag πŸ‘

                                        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • michaliszissiouM
                                          michaliszissiou
                                          last edited by

                                          Just beautiful.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • S
                                            sepo
                                            last edited by

                                            @unknownuser said:

                                            Wow!

                                            I'm not an architect so I can't comment from that perspective. But as a layman's opinion it's a very elegant building both inside and out.

                                            Also nice to put a face to the 'sepo' tag πŸ‘

                                            Thank you Rich...

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 1 / 2
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement