sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    The Shambles...

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    9 Posts 6 Posters 672 Views 6 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • tademaT
      tadema
      last edited by

      The Shambles, York.
      John


      Shambles 01.jpg


      Shambles 02.jpg

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • N
        nomeradona
        last edited by

        wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ beatiful model and render.

        visit my blog: http://www.nomeradona.blogspot.com

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • david_hD
          david_h
          last edited by

          ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I've been to York! Yours looks better! ๐Ÿ‘

          Amazing!

          by the way... I loved York. Liked the Viking Museum!

          Now you need to do the wall around the city!

          If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • S
            SketchUpNoobie
            last edited by

            ๐Ÿ‘ One of your best renders yet.

            I know I say that every time but it's true. You just keep getting better and better. ๐Ÿ˜‰

            --

            SketchUpNoobie: the complete noob in all things SketchUp.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • leedeeteeL
              leedeetee
              last edited by

              Nice one John, It's a superb render. The Shambles is Just a 5 minute walk from my home! It's a bit more claustrophobic in real life though.

              @unknownuser said:

              ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I've been to York! Yours looks better! ๐Ÿ‘

              Amazing!

              by the way... I loved York. Liked the Viking Museum!

              Now you need to do the wall around the city!

              Glad you enjoyed it! I'd have bought you a pint if I'd have known you were in town!

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • david_hD
                david_h
                last edited by

                It would have to be pint of Lemonade. Teetotaler here. ๐Ÿ’š

                If I make it look easy...It is probably easy

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • tademaT
                  tadema
                  last edited by

                  Thank you for your comments all. York is a great City although it's been a few years since I was there. Lee in reality the road must have been not much more than 4ft wide, I lie a lot in my renders! it's allowed lol. Thinking of having a change of direction as I'm struggling for things to model. I found an old set of plans for HMS Victory which I built a few years ago, took me over 2 yrs to build. Not sure if I can do it but here goes.
                  John

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Rich O BrienR
                    Rich O Brien Moderator
                    last edited by

                    A rest is as good as a change John.

                    But I would like to see how your boat turns out. Especially the texturing

                    Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp ๐Ÿ“–

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • tademaT
                      tadema
                      last edited by

                      Thanks Rich. If things go pear shape I can think of no better place to look for help. If things go t*ts up you can all laugh!
                      John

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                      Register Login
                      • 1 / 1
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      Buy SketchPlus
                      Buy SUbD
                      Buy WrapR
                      Buy eBook
                      Buy Modelur
                      Buy Vertex Tools
                      Buy SketchCuisine
                      Buy FormFonts

                      Advertisement