sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Scooby Doo and Shaggy

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    36 Posts 21 Posters 3.9k Views 21 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • D
      deanlegg
      last edited by

      Sorry should have been this one


      sds bike frame.skp

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • soloS
        solo
        last edited by

        Looks great, and yes that's about it.

        http://www.solos-art.com

        If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • PixeroP
          Pixero
          last edited by

          @unknownuser said:

          Shaggy has an amazing resemblance to you Pete. Great work.

          Just what I thought too.

          Pete, they look great, but I think you should try to make a lowpoly version with nice edge loops before subdividing to get an even nicer model. Just my two cents...

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • soloS
            solo
            last edited by

            "edge loops" ? huh? what plugin is that? My mesh is so mangled I doubt I'd ever get looping.

            I have a way to reduce it better... Deep Exploration, I did reduce it 30% with no loss in detail.
            I even reduced my SDS version of Wiley by 60% and smoothed it with Artisan for pose rigging.

            scooby shaggy and coyote.jpg
            Click on image for larger view.

            http://www.solos-art.com

            If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • boofredlayB
              boofredlay
              last edited by

              That is so great!

              http://www.coroflot.com/boofredlay

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • D
                deanlegg
                last edited by

                Can anyone tell me what plugin is FFD please...... and what it does
                I'm hoping this is the tool to take me to Pete's level

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • soloS
                  solo
                  last edited by

                  404 Not Found

                  favicon

                  (forums.sketchucation.com)

                  http://www.solos-art.com

                  If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Rich O BrienR
                    Rich O Brien Moderator
                    last edited by

                    You should try running Amorph's 'Smoothing' on some of the mesh.

                    Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • soloS
                      solo
                      last edited by

                      @unknownuser said:

                      You should try running Amorph's 'Smoothing' on some of the mesh.

                      😲

                      Forgot about that...thanks Rich, I'll give it a go.

                      Too many plugin's I forget I have them sometimes.

                      http://www.solos-art.com

                      If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • Rich O BrienR
                        Rich O Brien Moderator
                        last edited by

                        I know what you mean...

                        BTW this version of FFD is a tad bit better IMO

                        404 Not Found

                        favicon

                        (forums.sketchucation.com)

                        Download the free D'oh Book for SketchUp πŸ“–

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                        Register Login
                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • 1 / 2
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        Buy SketchPlus
                        Buy SUbD
                        Buy WrapR
                        Buy eBook
                        Buy Modelur
                        Buy Vertex Tools
                        Buy SketchCuisine
                        Buy FormFonts

                        Advertisement