sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    This is some of my works

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    193 Posts 26 Posters 57.5k Views 26 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • K
      KarinaGM
      last edited by

      I loved the bike!!!
      And those cars are funtastic also 😄
      Your models have changed a lot from page 1

      **"Aquel que sacrifica un poco de libertad por seguridad, no se merece ninguna y terminará perdiendo ambas"

      -Benjamín Franklin.**

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • cj_sniperC
        cj_sniper
        last edited by

        thankyou so much

        http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
        I'm not a magician, I just learn

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • cj_sniperC
          cj_sniper
          last edited by

          "SPEEDO BEE"
          concept sports car


          untitled.291.jpg


          untitled.292.jpg


          untitled.293.jpg


          untitled.294.jpg

          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
          I'm not a magician, I just learn

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • L
            lapx
            last edited by

            Anthony,

            Great Stuff! Your curves have improve exponentially. You imagination is unlimited.
            Keep it up man. 😎

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • cj_sniperC
              cj_sniper
              last edited by

              police speedboat "Sharky",
              for the prosecution and neutralization of highly dangerous offenders
              equipped with pulse cannons and self-guided missiles


              untitled.305.jpg


              untitled.307.jpg


              untitled.308.jpg


              asdasdsa.309.jpg

              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
              I'm not a magician, I just learn

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • cj_sniperC
                cj_sniper
                last edited by

                big big thanks man 😎

                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                I'm not a magician, I just learn

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • cj_sniperC
                  cj_sniper
                  last edited by

                  sports car concept - GREENSPEED
                  inspired by Alfaromeo and Mazeratti


                  untitled.310.jpg


                  untitled.312.jpg


                  untitled.313.jpg

                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • cj_sniperC
                    cj_sniper
                    last edited by

                    hotel-entertainment complex (resort) "AURA"


                    untitled.116.jpg

                    http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                    I'm not a magician, I just learn

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • cj_sniperC
                      cj_sniper
                      last edited by

                      VIP trimaran "BELLICHE"
                      side fins - steering
                      here you can considered the model in more detail - http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/details?mid=30a02f0cc6ad051576a2977159773e1b


                      untitled.314.jpg


                      untitled.315.jpg


                      untitled.317.jpg


                      untitled.318.jpg

                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • orgelfO
                        orgelf
                        last edited by

                        I really really enjoy your works

                        thank you, cj_sniper, for sharing them ☀

                        http://www.orgelf.com

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • cj_sniperC
                          cj_sniper
                          last edited by

                          its a huge peasure to read comments like this
                          always welcome)))

                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • cj_sniperC
                            cj_sniper
                            last edited by

                            render of my contest work


                            untitled.114.jpg

                            http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                            I'm not a magician, I just learn

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • cj_sniperC
                              cj_sniper
                              last edited by

                              Amphibious Car "SHASPI" (shark spirit)
                              Panorama hardtop is removed making the car a convertible or a boat


                              untitled.119.jpg

                              http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                              I'm not a magician, I just learn

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • cj_sniperC
                                cj_sniper
                                last edited by

                                more renders


                                untitled.117.jpg


                                untitled.118.jpg


                                untitled.120.jpg

                                http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • cj_sniperC
                                  cj_sniper
                                  last edited by

                                  one more


                                  akuuukla.jpg

                                  http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                  I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • T
                                    thebloodmask
                                    last edited by

                                    ASS KICKING MAN!!! REALLY AWESOME WORK!!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • cj_sniperC
                                      cj_sniper
                                      last edited by

                                      thank you


                                      untitled.358.jpg

                                      http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                      I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • hellnbakH
                                        hellnbak
                                        last edited by

                                        Some really imaginative stuff!

                                        I wonder, what is the approximate time frame between the models on the first few pages and the ones on the last few pages? I ask because it seems your modeling technique has greatly evolved in that time span.

                                        What an imagination!! 😮 👍 👍

                                        "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • cj_sniperC
                                          cj_sniper
                                          last edited by

                                          @hellnbak said:

                                          Some really imaginative stuff!

                                          I wonder, what is the approximate time frame between the models on the first few pages and the ones on the last few pages?

                                          1-2 years

                                          http://sketchup.google.com/3dwarehouse/search?viewer=0795900671129884296711450&scoring=m
                                          I'm not a magician, I just learn

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • hellnbakH
                                            hellnbak
                                            last edited by

                                            Wow! 😮 Can't begin to imagine what you'll be producing in another couple of years.

                                            "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 6
                                            • 7
                                            • 8
                                            • 9
                                            • 10
                                            • 10 / 10
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement