sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Twilight render

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    19 Posts 11 Posters 2.7k Views 11 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • J
      jsteacy
      last edited by

      Great stuff, I love seeing great images from twilight, it shows how powerful of a plugin it is (with a great price too [I know it might sound like it but I don't work for them, just a happy customer]). I love the concrete wall texture in the last image as well as the material behind the bed in the second last image.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • shuraS
        shura
        last edited by

        Congratulations! Very impressive, I like the backlit wall panel in the bedroom best. Your Idea?

        Only critique here: you posted too many good renders at once, I feel so inferior now πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

        keep it up!
        alex

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • I
          ivanscotti
          last edited by

          Beautiful pictures!
          Especially the last two. Very good lighting and textures, most of all is very beautiful composition and shot (in addition to the model of course).
          It would be nice photos even if they were made with a real camera.

          Since I'm considering a change in the rendering engine, I want to ask you some technical information:

          How long it took every image for rendering?
          What is the size of the original image?
          And what hardware you used?

          Thanks in advance and congratulations again πŸ˜‰
          Ivan


          "With great power comes great responsibility".
          Spiderman

          my website: http://www.area63.it

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • olisheaO
            olishea
            last edited by

            love the final image....streaky concrete is just awesome.

            oli

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • R
              ramy_ramroum
              last edited by

              @ivanscotti said:

              Beautiful pictures!
              Especially the last two. Very good lighting and textures, most of all is very beautiful composition and shot (in addition to the model of course).
              It would be nice photos even if they were made with a real camera.

              Since I'm considering a change in the rendering engine, I want to ask you some technical information:

              How long it took every image for rendering?
              What is the size of the original image?
              And what hardware you used?

              Thanks in advance and congratulations again πŸ˜‰
              Ivan

              -each image took between 3 and 4 hour with a little postpro with phtoshop and neatimage
              -the original size is 1534/724
              -core i5 2 * 2.40GHz and 4 Go

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • R
                ramy_ramroum
                last edited by

                this is a share of the concrete texture i used


                dirty_2.rar


                difuse.JPG


                bump.JPG

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • olisheaO
                  olishea
                  last edited by

                  cheers for sharing πŸ‘

                  oli

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • X
                    xrok1
                    last edited by

                    😲
                    πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                    β€œThere are three classes of people: those who see. Those who see when they are shown. Those who do not see.”

                    http://www.Twilightrender.com try it!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • I
                      ivanscotti
                      last edited by

                      Thanks for the info, and for sharing πŸ˜‰


                      "With great power comes great responsibility".
                      Spiderman

                      my website: http://www.area63.it

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • pmolsonP
                        pmolson
                        last edited by

                        Best twilight renders I have seen I think.

                        nice!

                        p

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • jo-keJ
                          jo-ke
                          last edited by

                          The renders are really very nice

                          Just One little technical criticism:
                          At The first image you won't Be able to Open The windows because of The blinds. They should be started under The ceiling

                          http://www.zz7.de

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • jarynzlesaJ
                            jarynzlesa
                            last edited by

                            @pmolson said:

                            Best twilight renders I have seen I think.

                            nice!

                            p

                            Yes.

                            Super renders especially the last one. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

                            http://www.vizualizaceschodiste.mypage.cz/

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • S
                              slimaczysko
                              last edited by

                              Very cool renders !!! I have no idea that this render engine can do things like this !!!

                              Some of my works and photos... http://slimaczysko.digart.pl/digarty/

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • S
                                SurfingAlien
                                last edited by

                                great stuff indeed!
                                and thanks for sharing those nice textures (never enough good ones...)

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • R
                                  ramy_ramroum
                                  last edited by

                                  next one


                                  4 - Copie.jpg


                                  7.jpg

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • R
                                    ramy_ramroum
                                    last edited by

                                    another rendeer


                                    final 1.jpg


                                    final 2.jpg


                                    final 3.jpg

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • R
                                      ramy_ramroum
                                      last edited by

                                      ..........


                                      final 4.jpg


                                      2.jpg


                                      3.jpg

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • R
                                        ramy_ramroum
                                        last edited by

                                        ..........


                                        4.jpg


                                        5.jpg

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                        Register Login
                                        • 1 / 1
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        Buy SketchPlus
                                        Buy SUbD
                                        Buy WrapR
                                        Buy eBook
                                        Buy Modelur
                                        Buy Vertex Tools
                                        Buy SketchCuisine
                                        Buy FormFonts

                                        Advertisement