sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Most impressive SketchUp modelling

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    266 Posts 93 Posters 409.9k Views 93 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • MarianM
      Marian
      last edited by

      KARANAK
      http://karanak.deviantart.com/
      https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/40655/shipyard-eg-main-tech-bomber/p1


      52_by_karanak-d6twbae.jpg


      53_by_karanak-d6twba5.jpg


      54_by_karanak-d6twb9r.jpg


      55_by_karanak-d6twb9f.jpg


      58_by_karanak-d6twb8f.jpg


      56_by_karanak-d6twb90.jpg


      59_by_karanak-d6twb84.jpg

      http://marian87.deviantart.com/

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • JAWSnAZJ
        JAWSnAZ
        last edited by

        @marian said:

        KARANAK
        http://karanak.deviantart.com/
        https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/40655/shipyard-eg-main-tech-bomber/p1

        Beautiful work!

        So many people told me the SketchUp wasn't a "REAL" 3d program. Obviously they have no idea what they are talking about. Glad I didn't listen.

        Windows 7 Pro 64
        i7-3770 3.4Ghz 32GB RAM
        GeForce GTX 650 Ti
        3dconnexion SpaceNavigator 3D Mouse
        Dual 27" Monitors
        My Site

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • S
          sonder
          last edited by

          @jawsnaz said:

          @marian said:

          KARANAK
          http://karanak.deviantart.com/
          https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/40655/shipyard-eg-main-tech-bomber/p1

          Beautiful work!

          So many people told me the SketchUp wasn't a "REAL" 3d program. Obviously they have no idea what they are talking about. Glad I didn't listen.

          I've heard that many times as well. Always makes me laugh.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • gillesG
            gilles
            last edited by

            @jawsnaz said:

            @marian said:

            KARANAK
            http://karanak.deviantart.com/
            https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/40655/shipyard-eg-main-tech-bomber/p1

            Beautiful work!

            So many people told me the SketchUp wasn't a "REAL" 3d program. Obviously they have no idea what they are talking about. Glad I didn't listen.

            SU is a 3D program no doubt, but I think they mean ORGANIC and then they are right, sorry to tell but those space ships are boxy things and SU deal well with this. ๐Ÿ’š

            " c'est curieux chez les marins ce besoin de faire des phrases "

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • pilouP
              pilou
              last edited by

              By Lone Wolf

              http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-baRTE8JBIAg/UtGkctMpd1I/AAAAAAAACC4/5pEzNkShLGo/s1600/Ticonderoga-2.jpg

              http://www.mackart.ca/pb/images/img1913652a8ad5221a2d.jpg

              Frenchy Pilou
              Is beautiful that please without concept!
              My Little site :)

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • R
                rtd
                last edited by

                The images here are indeed impressive.

                It would be great if the poster/creator included the name of the renderer used as well as the plugins used, and, if there was any post-processing.

                This information is provided for a few of the images but it would be nice if this info was a normal part of the presentation.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • pilouP
                  pilou
                  last edited by

                  By ixlrlxi
                  Make zoom!
                  render vray for sketchup, toshop

                  http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/348/a/8/151213___wip_by_600v-d6xxzad.png

                  http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/306/8/3/nfz_zombie_solo__4_by_600v-d6srwtj.png

                  http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/334/8/b/nfz_h10_3_by_600v-d6wa2ti.png

                  http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/292/7/f/kitchen_zone_by_600v-d6r1a84.png

                  Frenchy Pilou
                  Is beautiful that please without concept!
                  My Little site :)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • Bryan KB
                    Bryan K
                    last edited by

                    sigh

                    One day. One day...

                    Incredible work!

                    See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • alexandre skA
                      alexandre sk
                      last edited by

                      fantastic works.

                      I think all this can show there is NO LIMIT for sketchup, at least on non-organic and non-animated models.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • GussNemoG
                        GussNemo
                        last edited by

                        While scrolling through this thread, and drooling at the wonderful models and scenes I saw, I saw several people tell how they were told some did not like Sketchup. Or thought it not a real 3D program. As I read those posts, I thought of people who produce wonderful scenes using other 3D programs, and how some say the same thing about those programs.

                        And I have to wonder if the reason some don't like Sketchup, or other 3D programs, is that it isn't their cup of tea. That is, they don't have the aptitude to use the 3D program. I've read posts on other sites where people said they were unable to use this or that program because they couldn't grasp the concept of using the program. So every type of 3D program is not for everyone.

                        A bad program is a bad program, regardless of the skill level of the user. But simply because one finds a 3D program unusable does not mean it's a bad program. It just means they should try another program until they find the one which gives them the desired results.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • pilouP
                          pilou
                          last edited by

                          Not sure the finished work was published ?
                          By Karanak Zoom of course! ๐Ÿ˜‰

                          http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/023/b/3/tech_bomber_sprut_by_karanak-d73d4a3.jpg

                          Frenchy Pilou
                          Is beautiful that please without concept!
                          My Little site :)

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • pbacotP
                            pbacot
                            last edited by

                            Karanak's work is beautiful. Way beyond a lot of stuff that makes it into the movies.

                            MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • alexandre skA
                              alexandre sk
                              last edited by

                              wow, this really is top material

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • Bryan KB
                                Bryan K
                                last edited by

                                You have got to be kidding. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

                                Wow.

                                See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • bazB
                                  baz
                                  last edited by

                                  @unknownuser said:

                                  Not sure the finished work was published ?
                                  By Karanak Zoom of course! ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                  I'm pretty sure this is for a competition for 'Star Citizen', an amazing new crowd funded space sim.
                                  I think the winners have just been announced, I'll check...

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • M
                                    Meitheal
                                    last edited by

                                    Seriously impressive models and very seriously impressive talent out there. I thought i had made great progress in recent weeks but I know realise just how little i know .

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • pilouP
                                      pilou
                                      last edited by

                                      By ixlrlxi

                                      http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/127/e/d/dock_zone_by_600v-d7hhwkz.jpg

                                      http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/156/6/5/lab_zone_by_600v-d7l3ver.png

                                      http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/199/b/5/nfz_w48__1_by_600v-d7r8qca.png

                                      http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/199/b/a/nfz_w48__3_by_600v-d7r8qvc.png

                                      http://th08.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/199/5/0/nfz_w48__2_by_600v-d7r8qw4.png

                                      Frenchy Pilou
                                      Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                      My Little site :)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • J
                                        Jaroff
                                        last edited by

                                        Sketchup pro + octane render

                                        http://render.otoy.com/forum/download/file.php?id=38127&mode=view

                                        http://render.otoy.com/forum/download/file.php?id=38129&mode=view

                                        http://render.otoy.com/forum/download/file.php?id=38134&mode=view

                                        http://render.otoy.com/forum/download/file.php?id=38132&mode=view

                                        http://render.otoy.com/forum/download/file.php?id=38133&mode=view

                                        http://render.otoy.com/forum/download/file.php?id=38139&mode=view

                                        http://render.otoy.com/forum/download/file.php?id=38146&mode=view

                                        http://render.otoy.com/forum/download/file.php?id=38149&mode=view

                                        Best Regards.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • hellnbakH
                                          hellnbak
                                          last edited by

                                          @jaroff said:

                                          Sketchup pro + octane render
                                          Best Regards.

                                          When I click on the photos all I get is a white square with an x in the upper left corner

                                          "Politicians are just like diapers -- they need to be changed often, and for the same reason"

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • pilouP
                                            pilou
                                            last edited by

                                            @unknownuser said:

                                            When I click on the photos all I get is a white square with an x in the upper left corner

                                            Seems a little bug of the forum ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                                            Right click on the image /Open on a new tab works fine ๐Ÿ˜‰

                                            Frenchy Pilou
                                            Is beautiful that please without concept!
                                            My Little site :)

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 6
                                            • 13
                                            • 14
                                            • 4 / 14
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement