sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    โš ๏ธ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Ithil gallery

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    90 Posts 59 Posters 54.9k Views 59 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • mitcorbM
      mitcorb
      last edited by

      I like those fireplace/ oven installations. Especially the ones in chocolate ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ‘

      I take the slow, deliberate approach in my aimless wandering.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • urgenU
        urgen
        last edited by

        ...ะบะฐะบ ะฒัะตะณะดะฐ ะฝะฐ ะฒั‹ัะพั‚ะต! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜„

        --pupil forever...------

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • Bryan KB
          Bryan K
          last edited by

          One day I'll be this good. ๐Ÿ‘

          See my portfolio at https://delphiscousin.blogspot.com/

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • J
            jsmith
            last edited by

            Just unbelievable!!!! Better than a photograph.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • brodieB
              brodie
              last edited by

              Do you know when you'll be making the 3ds Max plugin available? Is there a place where I should check from time to time to see when it comes out?

              -Brodie

              steelblue http://www.steelbluellc.com

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • ithilI
                ithil
                last edited by

                @unknownuser said:

                Do you know when you'll be making the 3ds Max plugin available? Is there a place where I should check from time to time to see when it comes out?

                -Brodie

                The plugin is ready for release now, but I still should write and translate the instructions, and video lessons to him. It will be within a month. If you need it right now, write me in personal message.
                I will send working version.
                If someone can help me with the translation instructions from Russian to English, please contact me too. It will make process faster ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • B
                  bahri
                  last edited by

                  ok.. this is good news...any one can help ithil please.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • ithilI
                    ithil
                    last edited by

                    Hello everybody
                    This is my newest projects
                    You can see more on DeviantArt page.

                    Shopping center

                    http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2011/273/f/0/project_of_shopping_center_sk__by_i_t_h_i_l-d4bcvk4.jpg


                    http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/273/2/1/project_of_shopping_center_n1_by_i_t_h_i_l-d4bcvvz.jpg

                    Electric Power Transmission Structures


                    http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/273/a/2/part_of_power_line_by_i_t_h_i_l-d4bcpko.jpg


                    http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2011/273/6/4/power_line_var_1_cam_1_by_i_t_h_i_l-d4bcq1e.jpg

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • unigamiU
                      unigami
                      last edited by

                      I love the power lines, especially the one with the birds! Very unique. All of your work is so amazingly beautiful!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • N
                        notareal
                        last edited by

                        Great looking power lines (specially the upper one) - refreshing different work.

                        Welcome to try Thea Render, Thea support | kerkythea.net -team member

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • jamalitoJ
                          jamalito
                          last edited by

                          holy shit man ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
                          you are super ๐Ÿ‘

                          Albert Einstein:
                          ((I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.))

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • M
                            mwm5053
                            last edited by

                            Amazing work to say the least. You are a master.

                            2011 iMac
                            SU 2015 Pro, 2017 Make
                            V2 Twilight
                            macOS Sierra 10.12.5

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • U
                              unclewk
                              last edited by

                              Wow! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I see a mountain too high to climb, may be I should forget about 3D and go back to 2D drafting. ๐Ÿ˜ข

                              Wow! Wow! Wow! ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • G
                                gidominik
                                last edited by

                                here's for you man...we wish to have a word from you...It's been a year since you post this magic. you deserved all these smileys ๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ‘ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ˜Ž โ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • A
                                  AlainBo
                                  last edited by

                                  Incredible,
                                  I cannot understand how we could obtain such result.
                                  Great

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • CAntonisC
                                    CAntonis
                                    last edited by

                                    You are really something mate!!!
                                    Straight AAA! Amazing work!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • H
                                      Hussel Hann
                                      last edited by

                                      speechless.... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • ithilI
                                        ithil
                                        last edited by

                                        Hello all!

                                        That render was made as a presentation for architectural project.
                                        It one of my last exterior project, a conceptual design by architect, i just visualize it
                                        Model built in Sketchup, rendered in 3DS MAX Vray, post processing done in Photoshop.
                                        I used the model from Mentor plants, iTrees, Evermotion.

                                        http://th04.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/267/2/e/the_backyard_garden_visualization_sk__by_i_t_h_i_l-d5fprir.jpg

                                        http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/267/c/f/the_backyard_garden_visualization_by_i_t_h_i_l-d5fps0t.jpg

                                        http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/267/4/3/the_backyard_garden_visualization_n2_by_i_t_h_i_l-d5fprx0.jpg

                                        http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2012/267/6/7/the_backyard_garden__cam_n1_by_i_t_h_i_l-d5fprs5.jpg

                                        http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2012/267/1/e/the_backyard_garden__cam_n2_by_i_t_h_i_l-d5fprpx.jpg

                                        big size and more pictures you can see on my DeviantaArt page

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • J
                                          jpalm32
                                          last edited by

                                          Just when I thought I was making progress along comes Ithil! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
                                          Really nice.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • Mistro11M
                                            Mistro11
                                            last edited by

                                            Involuntary profanity whispers through my mouth as I discovered this thread..... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

                                            ...............

                                            Somehow I feel like saying "great job" would not be enough.

                                            Structural Integrity is Not Just Physical...It's in the Design and Purpose

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 1 / 5
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement