sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Ithil gallery

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    90 Posts 59 Posters 54.9k Views 59 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • jo-keJ
      jo-ke
      last edited by

      congratulations.

      I like the style, I like the model and I like the render!

      perfect!

      http://www.zz7.de

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • ken28875K
        ken28875
        last edited by

        @urgen said:

        ... Антон, 👍 😉 😎

        @ken28875 said:

        ....Could you please post some screenshots of the sketchup model?...

        ERROR: The request could not be satisfied

        favicon

        (i-t-h-i-l.deviantart.com)

        Thank you for the link, Urgen.

        Very nice Sketchup models, Ithil. So I see you did the basic model in sketchup and exported it into Max. I am guessing the furniture, curtains, glassware, etc. are all 3D Max models. Did you model them too or are they from sites like Evermotion?

        Congrats to Anton Morozov for the rendering. Very impressive lighting.

        I hope that someday Sketchup will be able to handle millions of polygons like Max or Maya.

        Best,

        _KN

        Follow Your Dreams.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • PixeroP
          Pixero
          last edited by

          Outstanding. 👍
          Could you tell us some more about the Auto SketchUp script/plugin?
          Is it available, for free or for sale?
          What does it do that the Autodesk SKP importer doesnt?

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • K
            KarinaGM
            last edited by

            WOW

            What else can I add?
            👍

            **"Aquel que sacrifica un poco de libertad por seguridad, no se merece ninguna y terminará perdiendo ambas"

            -Benjamín Franklin.**

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • O
              Olivier
              last edited by

              Very nice

              It reminds me this : http://www.friz3d.ru/cat.php?cat=1&num=63&main=1

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • P
                Phil Rader AIA
                last edited by

                Three simple letters.... OMG

                or four if you don't mind a bad word thrown in there for flavor...OMFG

                You sir are a master.

                http://www.philrader.com

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • jim smithJ
                  jim smith
                  last edited by

                  I don't think I saw the word "spectacular" yet - so I thought I would toss this very appropriate word in. 😲

                  "Out of clutter find simplicity,
                  from discord find harmony,
                  In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity"
                  Albert Einstein

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • CoreMaster110C
                    CoreMaster110
                    last edited by

                    Amazingly nice!!! 😄 👍 👍 👍

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • A
                      alexandersimple
                      last edited by

                      Amazing renderings, I love to see classical style in SketchUp.

                      This is the White House in Moscow, right? The proportions look similar... 😄)

                      похоже, что это Белый Дом, не правда ли? Хорошие, настоящие русские пропорции! 😄)

                      -Александр
                      -alexanderSIMPLE

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • ithilI
                        ithil
                        last edited by

                        Thank you all 😃

                        @unknownuser said:

                        ...the script "AutoSketchUp" will be only valuable for 3DMAx?...

                        Yes. There is a version only for 3D Max. It is private working out and compatibility with other programs we didn't achieve.

                        @d12dozr said:

                        ...Say, do you need an intern?...

                        Yes. Assistants with good skills SketchUp are necessary sometimes, but unfortunately only the Russian-speaking there are.

                        @elibjr said:

                        ...So, what planet do you come from and why don't you sleep?...

                        😆 I sleep a little, and in the afternoon mainly. It’s a habit.

                        @ken28875 said:

                        ...Very nice Sketchup models, Ithil. So I see you did the basic model in sketchup and exported it into Max. I am guessing the furniture, curtains, glassware, etc. are all 3D Max models. Did you model them too or are they from sites like Evermotion...

                        Thanks. It’s true. The model is under construction in Sketchup. Final assemblage passes in 3D Max. It makes able to work with heavy models.
                        On the average 3-5 days are spent for one premisе from reception of drawings to final render. So, that furniture which isn't designated in drawings, we often take from free Internet-libraries.

                        @pixero said:

                        Could you tell us some more about the Auto SketchUp script/plugin?
                        Is it available, for free or for sale?
                        What does it do that the Autodesk SKP importer doesnt?

                        Autodesk SKP importer works a little not as we need. AutoSketchUp script it not the importer, it is optimizer of work. So they have different functions. It will be written detailyer about it in a separate branch in the near future. It`s free. I write manuals in free time from work, there is no so much free time.

                        @unknownuser said:

                        This is the White House in Moscow, right?...

                        No. It not that building. It’s close, but haven't guessed. Customers asked not to be advertized.

                        @unknownuser said:

                        ...What are your final image sizes ..if you don't mind?...

                        In this project 2000-2200 pixels on width. Usually 2800-3400

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • jarynzlesaJ
                          jarynzlesa
                          last edited by

                          Your work is so fantastic, that can't be described in words . 👍 👍 👍
                          Btw - interesting way how to make a floor. It looks, that floor is specially designed for this project 😎 .

                          http://www.vizualizaceschodiste.mypage.cz/

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • J
                            Jon
                            last edited by

                            Jesus... 😲

                            Awesome, awesome work.

                            Jon
                            KT Team member

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • L
                              lapx
                              last edited by

                              Ithil,
                              Humbled by your work. First class!How do you texture your floors? Is it made of several textures on different faces? Would love to see an example.

                              Thanks,

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • ithilI
                                ithil
                                last edited by

                                This is a new part from my last project

                                Private room

                                http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/344/5/1/private_room_sketchn5__cam_1_by_i_t_h_i_l-d34m6q9.jpg

                                Private room. Cam 2

                                http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/344/5/0/private_room_sketchn5__cam_2_by_i_t_h_i_l-d34m6ms.jpg

                                Waiting room

                                http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/344/c/d/waiting_room_n4_sketchup_by_i_t_h_i_l-d34m6zd.jpg

                                Control department\conference room

                                http://th06.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2010/344/2/4/control_department_sketchup_by_i_t_h_i_l-d34m7qi.jpg

                                Fourchette hall

                                http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/344/b/e/fourchette_hall_sketchup_by_i_t_h_i_l-d34m7ew.jpg

                                Dining hall

                                http://th00.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/344/7/5/dining_room_sketchup_n3_by_i_t_h_i_l-d34m6cn.jpg

                                Waiting room

                                http://th09.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/f/2010/344/5/d/waiting_room_n5_sketchup_by_i_t_h_i_l-d34m74q.jpg

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • R
                                  rcossoli
                                  last edited by

                                  you're my hero!
                                  please explain that what kind of processor and video card you work
                                  Greetings and congratulations 👍

                                  THREEDIMENSIONSWEB dot COM

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • soloS
                                    solo
                                    last edited by

                                    Some crazy detail there Anton, these are gonna be awesome as usual, cannot wait to see finished renders. 👍

                                    http://www.solos-art.com

                                    If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • ithilI
                                      ithil
                                      last edited by

                                      To rcossoli
                                      Last month, I used this video card (Gigabyte GV-N470SO-13I). Before, this one I was using GV-NX86S256H wich also excels except one thing which is that the antialiasing was always off.
                                      The main requirement for computer components is to be the most quiet, even if would have a damage on productivity, because it will work almost all the time.
                                      Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300 2.5 Ghz 8 Gb ram

                                      То solo:
                                      I spent a week for the whole work. In my opinion, the visualizers haven't managed correctly to configure these premises. I don't like at all he final rendering of these volumes. The customer received them, but they did'nt suit me. So I won't show them.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • R
                                        Robert
                                        last edited by

                                        Stunning work!!!

                                        Robert

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • troyhomeT
                                          troyhome
                                          last edited by

                                          wow. i am so impressed! this is inspiring.

                                          IOviz.com
                                          SU Pro 2024 PC

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • troyhomeT
                                            troyhome
                                            last edited by

                                            I'd love to get my hands on that script you wrote!! if you were to write up or give an audio tutorial of your workflow with that script, I bet there'd be a ton of people willing to pay for that- i'd be at the top of the list! Think about it.

                                            IOviz.com
                                            SU Pro 2024 PC

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 5
                                            • 5 / 5
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement