sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    =The Architect Office=

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gallery
    70 Posts 41 Posters 24.3k Views 41 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • stefanqS
      stefanq
      last edited by

      😒 I'm sorry Teo. I thought it was a V-Ray competition, not Adobe Photoshop.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • B
        Ben Ritter
        last edited by

        Great images! But, the floor is too clean. πŸ˜›

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • V
          Viztecture
          last edited by

          @unknownuser said:

          I'm sorry Teo. I thought it was a V-Ray competition, not Adobe Photoshop.

          πŸ˜’

          http://www.viztecture.mfbiz.com

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • stefanqS
            stefanq
            last edited by

            OK, I overreact. Adam, please, accept my apologies, I didn't mean to offend you.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • T
              teofas
              last edited by

              @unknownuser said:

              I'm sorry Teo. I thought it was a V-Ray competition, not Adobe Photoshop.
              it was valid to use postpro, as a matter of fact is my opinion that postpro is necesary for a good render, the line between a good and a great one is postpro in my opinion bro, but sorry if this upset you 😐

              http://www.spazioarquitectura.com

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • T
                teofas
                last edited by

                stef: hehehe, i correct my coment too, cause i tought that your coment was directed to me, cause i use a lot of photoshop too!! heheeh, i didnt even know you were talking bout the other render, πŸ˜† i though you download my scene then render it, and find out i use some photoshop too....but now i understand, for a moment i thought you were upset with me πŸ˜•

                http://www.spazioarquitectura.com

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • V
                  Viztecture
                  last edited by

                  stefanq: don't worry I'm not offended, afterall it didn't state anywhere photoshop wasn't permitted. Post pro is where I make my money as a visualiser, i'm not ashamed. Hope you liked it anyway...

                  Teofas: its VERY generous of you to share your scene (I swear you could stick it on evermotion and make some money! πŸ˜‰ ) superb images, the details are incredible

                  http://www.viztecture.mfbiz.com

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • stefanqS
                    stefanq
                    last edited by

                    Teo, how can I be upset of you, if I'm your number one fan??? πŸ˜„
                    Adam, I know something about CG, so I can recognize a great artist, and you are one. It's just....Teo and I have a special bond, since the day we started to learn v-ray. I felt all the time, during that competition, that now is his turn. Congrats for the first place! (and for your job πŸ˜‰ )

                    Regards,
                    Stefan

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • jarynzlesaJ
                      jarynzlesa
                      last edited by

                      Fantastic work, the best I saw in competition. You should win.

                      Awesome work πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .

                      http://www.vizualizaceschodiste.mypage.cz/

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • T
                        teofas
                        last edited by

                        You guys are awsome!! thx for the suport! πŸ‘

                        http://www.spazioarquitectura.com

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • N
                          notareal
                          last edited by

                          Great renders and very nice model. Thanks for sharing it.

                          Welcome to try Thea Render, Thea support | kerkythea.net -team member

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • thomthomT
                            thomthom
                            last edited by

                            Excellent attention to details. πŸ‘

                            Did you render with DOF, or did you apply that in post with a depth map?

                            Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • romboutR
                              rombout
                              last edited by

                              did you win?!?! this scene is awesome, bumped into it cause i was looking for some bookmodels!!!
                              damn your 2 are great models and textures!!!! 😎

                              pS can we use all the models where ever and when ever?!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • T
                                teknikarsitek
                                last edited by

                                this is so perfect sir ... wawww.. u're my fav ^^

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • john2J
                                  john2
                                  last edited by

                                  @pmolson said:

                                  HOLY CRAP! Amazing!

                                  +5
                                  http://sharpread.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/awesome.jpg

                                  Sketchup Make 2017 (64-bit), Vray 4.0 , Windows 10 – 64 bit, corei7-8750H, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • palyndrokP
                                    palyndrok
                                    last edited by

                                    Β‘Felicitaciones!... gran trabajo!

                                    Congratulations!.... great work!

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • john2J
                                      john2
                                      last edited by

                                      im getting obsessed with images so delicious and mmmmm cool and sexxxy 😍 , just wanna a see a video how this spectacular model was made. this is my dream workspace now... 😍

                                      anyway where r the rest of the entries for this competition?

                                      Sketchup Make 2017 (64-bit), Vray 4.0 , Windows 10 – 64 bit, corei7-8750H, 16GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti 4GB

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • jo-keJ
                                        jo-ke
                                        last edited by

                                        everytime, when this thread comes up, it's a pleasure to see these perfect images again.

                                        http://www.zz7.de

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • B
                                          baldaman
                                          last edited by

                                          Megaupload is dead!
                                          Could you please reupload?

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • S
                                            shahriyar
                                            last edited by

                                            @baldaman said:

                                            Megaupload is dead!
                                            Could you please reupload?

                                            please upload to Other plac πŸ˜’ e? πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰ πŸŽ‰

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 3
                                            • 4
                                            • 4 / 4
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement