sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Grrr... Save instead of Submit

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Newbie Forum
    sketchup
    8 Posts 4 Posters 662 Views 4 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • D
      Dadoing
      last edited by

      I keep hitting "save" after composing posts instead of "submit", but then I can't figure out where they are saved, so I end up having to retype the post. Where are saved messages saved?

      Problem with Sketchup is it's more fun than cleaning up sawdust and sharpening tools.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • R
        remus
        last edited by

        Its saved 'within' the post. Just hit load, then choose the post.

        http://remusrendering.wordpress.com/

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • soloS
          solo
          last edited by

          test

          http://www.solos-art.com

          If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • soloS
            solo
            last edited by

            Yup, as Remus suggested, above is a test.

            http://www.solos-art.com

            If you see a toilet in your dreams do not use it.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • GaieusG
              Gaieus
              last edited by

              They're saved in your Drafts folder.

              Gai...

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • D
                Dadoing
                last edited by

                I still can't find a Drafts folder, and I can't figure out the tip about being saved in the post, but I did overlook Manage Drafts in UCP the first time I searched through it, so all is well. I am also getting used to this board's Save Preview Submit button arrangement.


                ManageDrafts.jpg

                Problem with Sketchup is it's more fun than cleaning up sawdust and sharpening tools.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • GaieusG
                  Gaieus
                  last edited by

                  @dadoing said:

                  I still can't find a Drafts folder...

                  Did you click on the link I posted above?
                  That's your draft folder!

                  Gai...

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • D
                    Dadoing
                    last edited by

                    @gaieus said:

                    @dadoing said:

                    I still can't find a Drafts folder...
                    Did you click on the link I posted above?That's your draft folder!

                    Yup, and that's what made me realize I had overlooked "Manage Drafts". Thanks.

                    Problem with Sketchup is it's more fun than cleaning up sawdust and sharpening tools.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    • 1 / 1
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    Buy SketchPlus
                    Buy SUbD
                    Buy WrapR
                    Buy eBook
                    Buy Modelur
                    Buy Vertex Tools
                    Buy SketchCuisine
                    Buy FormFonts

                    Advertisement