sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Dockable tools for Sketchup

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Discussions
    sketchup
    26 Posts 19 Posters 8.4k Views 19 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • C
      classicalarchitect
      last edited by

      Is this addon available? If it is I would be very appreciative if someone could show me where to get it. Thanks you.
      Good job on the addon by the way.

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • GaieusG
        Gaieus
        last edited by

        It seems that the author "infact" has never come back with it (since February!).

        I don't know where the project is at right now.

        Gai...

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • I
          infact
          last edited by

          Hello,

          I had to stop work on the project for a while, but I plan to continue it at some point.

          I'm not sure how long it will take to finish, and how long Sketchup will be around for.

          Perhaps I'll take a look at it over the next few weeks.

          Regards,

          infact

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • I
            infact
            last edited by

            @thomthom said:

            infact: would it be possible to dock a WebDialog like that?

            Yes, all Sketchup dialogs can be made to dock like that.

            I'll look at it soon I think!

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • thomthomT
              thomthom
              last edited by

              Any chance we can see an experimental developers version? To poke about in the code?

              Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
              List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • I
                infact
                last edited by

                @thomthom said:

                Any chance we can see an experimental developers version? To poke about in the code?

                Yes this is a possibility, but there are some major stability issues that really affect its usability. I will try to fix these and make some sort of "preview" build.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • thomthomT
                  thomthom
                  last edited by

                  πŸ‘

                  Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                  List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • M
                    morgan_greywolf
                    last edited by

                    @unknownuser said:

                    Yes this is a possibility, but there are some major stability issues that really affect its usability. I will try to fix these and make some sort of "preview" build.

                    Hi, infact. Do you need coding or debugging help? I really, really need this, as I'm running on Linux/Wine and the sticky dialog bug is driving me batty. I'm pretty familiar with the Ruby API, but I haven't looked at the C++ API yet, which I'm guessing is what you'd need to write extension.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • pbacotP
                      pbacot
                      last edited by

                      Died on the vine? 😒

                      MacOSX MojaveSketchUp Pro v19 Twilight v2 Thea v3 PowerCADD

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • irwanwrI
                        irwanwr
                        last edited by

                        @pbacot said:

                        Died on the vine? 😒

                        it seems to be

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • H
                          haynesc
                          last edited by

                          😞 πŸ‘Ž ❓

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                          Register Login
                          • 1
                          • 2
                          • 2 / 2
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          Buy SketchPlus
                          Buy SUbD
                          Buy WrapR
                          Buy eBook
                          Buy Modelur
                          Buy Vertex Tools
                          Buy SketchCuisine
                          Buy FormFonts

                          Advertisement