sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    [Plugin] CleanUp

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Plugins
    974 Posts 217 Posters 1.2m Views 217 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • H
      hikako
      last edited by

      hi just downloaded
      i'll try use it in my thesis work that is bicoming too big . it's a simple reconstruction of a part of my district.
      ( much is cause by the images imported in) anyway i'm trying to reduce it.

      thank you

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • W
        windbladezero
        last edited by

        awesome i will test it ASAP

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • N
          nida12345m
          last edited by

          hey guys, I am new to this, I am trying to install this plugin but it won't work while others do work, for some reason it doesnt show in my sketchup interface, or in the plugins menu.. help πŸ˜„

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • thomthomT
            thomthom
            last edited by

            @nida12345m said:

            hey guys, I am new to this, I am trying to install this plugin but it won't work while others do work, for some reason it doesnt show in my sketchup interface, or in the plugins menu.. help πŸ˜„

            See if this article helps: http://www.thomthom.net/thoughts/2012/01/installing-plugins-for-google-sketchup/
            I'd advice you to check out the installer utility linked in the article.

            Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • M
              Manijeh
              last edited by

              I downloaded this tool, but for some reason it does not show up under my Plugins tool bar?

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • Dave RD
                Dave R
                last edited by

                Well, you give us almost nothing to go on to help you. πŸ˜’

                Where did it get saved when you downloaded it? It has to go into SketchUp's Plugins folder for which you must have full read and write permissions. Did you also download and install TT_lib2 as directed in the first post of this thread? I'm guessing you didn't follow the instructions that were given or the plugin would work.

                Etaoin Shrdlu

                %

                (THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE)

                G28 X0.0 Y0.0 Z0.0

                M30

                %

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • S
                  sunnix
                  last edited by

                  thank you so much !!!

                  great plugin !

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • jhapo11J
                    jhapo11
                    last edited by

                    thank you for this plug-ins i will try it later. keep it up!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • P
                      Piratestef
                      last edited by

                      OK so i downloaden the TT_lib2 (2.7.1) file and the tt_cleanup file and put into the plug in folder.
                      Why is it crashing? at startup it said: Error Loading File tt_cleanup.rb
                      no such file to load -- TT_Lib2/core.rb

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0
                      • thomthomT
                        thomthom
                        last edited by

                        Did you install TT_Lib2? Using the Install Extension button under Preferences? Or did you just copy the RBZ file to your plugins folder?

                        And when you say "crash" - did SketchUp BugSplat? (Or did you mean you got an error message?)

                        Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                        List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Reply Quote 0
                        • pilouP
                          pilou
                          last edited by

                          Sure, you must load also the new TTlib so TT_lib 2 πŸ˜„

                          (yes install plugins is more & more boring! πŸ˜’

                          Frenchy Pilou
                          Is beautiful that please without concept!
                          My Little site :)

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Reply Quote 0
                          • P
                            Piratestef
                            last edited by

                            I couldn't find the install extention button..

                            this is the bugsplat: Error Loading File tt_cleanup.rb
                            no such file to load -- TT_Lib2/core.rb

                            I just copied the 2 files into the extentions folder

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            Reply Quote 0
                            • thomthomT
                              thomthom
                              last edited by

                              @piratestef said:

                              I couldn't find the install extention button..

                              You need SketchUp 8 M2 or newer.

                              @piratestef said:

                              this is the bugsplat:

                              That is an error message. It is not a crash or bugsplat. It's a big difference and knowing exactly what it is makes it easier when trying to solve the problem.

                              @piratestef said:

                              I just copied the 2 files into the extentions folder

                              RBZ files needs to be installed with the Install Extension feature.

                              For a general guide to installing plugins:
                              http://www.thomthom.net/thoughts/2012/01/installing-plugins-for-google-sketchup/

                              Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                              List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Reply Quote 0
                              • I
                                inasia777
                                last edited by

                                Thank you very much Sir,

                                Thomthom, indeed it is an awesome plugin that i can proudly say one plugin you cannot be without in Sketchup.

                                Thank you very much again, Salutations.

                                Inasia

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Reply Quote 0
                                • P
                                  Piratestef
                                  last edited by

                                  I got the plug in working but I have A model that's giving me trouble.
                                  what settings should I need to clean up this file?

                                  Dropbox - Error - Simplify your life

                                  favicon

                                  (www.dropbox.com)

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Reply Quote 0
                                  • thomthomT
                                    thomthom
                                    last edited by

                                    I wouldn't be able to tell - not knowing what result you are looking for. Nor do I know what problem you are experiencing - and what settings you used then.

                                    Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                    List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    Reply Quote 0
                                    • P
                                      Piratestef
                                      last edited by

                                      I just need clean faces. With how the model now is it had all kinds of holes and gaps in the faces.

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Reply Quote 0
                                      • A
                                        Ahamd
                                        last edited by

                                        hi ,, i download cleanup up plugin but it's not working ???

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Reply Quote 0
                                        • thomthomT
                                          thomthom
                                          last edited by

                                          @ahamd said:

                                          hi ,, i download cleanup up plugin but it's not working ???

                                          Need a lot more info than that. Error messages? Result not what you expected? No menus?

                                          Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                          List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          Reply Quote 0
                                          • thomthomT
                                            thomthom
                                            last edited by

                                            @piratestef said:

                                            I just need clean faces. With how the model now is it had all kinds of holes and gaps in the faces.

                                            That looks to be due to poor geometry in the model. Not something that can automatically fixed. When I opened the DWG in AutoCAD I got a warning I'd never seen before, it'd encountered 30 errors and wanted to abort loading the file.

                                            Thomas Thomassen β€” SketchUp Monkey & Coding addict
                                            List of my plugins and link to the CookieWare fund

                                            1 Reply Last reply
                                            Reply Quote 0

                                            Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                            Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                            With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                            Register Login
                                            • 1
                                            • 2
                                            • 15
                                            • 16
                                            • 17
                                            • 18
                                            • 19
                                            • 48
                                            • 49
                                            • 17 / 49
                                            • First post
                                              Last post
                                            Buy SketchPlus
                                            Buy SUbD
                                            Buy WrapR
                                            Buy eBook
                                            Buy Modelur
                                            Buy Vertex Tools
                                            Buy SketchCuisine
                                            Buy FormFonts

                                            Advertisement