sketchucation logo sketchucation
    • Login
    Oops, your profile's looking a bit empty! To help us tailor your experience, please fill in key details like your SketchUp version, skill level, operating system, and more. Update and save your info on your profile page today!
    ⚠️ Update | Sketchucation Tools 5.0.8 released with licensing improvements and bugfixes Download

    Texture Distortion When Moving Camera

    Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved SketchUp Bug Reporting
    sketchup
    9 Posts 3 Posters 1.6k Views 3 Watching
    Loading More Posts
    • Oldest to Newest
    • Newest to Oldest
    • Most Votes
    Reply
    • Reply as topic
    Log in to reply
    This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
    • P
      Physicsguy1
      last edited by

      Sometimes, When i select a face or component, the texture assigned to the face will become distorted, like the settings for the texture were toyed around with. Upon moving the camera the texture will distort gradually, and I cannot reset the texture. I started noticing this when i installed Sketchup in a new computer. I've tried repairing Sketchup, but I had no luck with that. Please Help!

      1 Reply Last reply
      Reply Quote 0
      • GaieusG
        Gaieus
        last edited by

        @unknownuser said:

        Example of my problem. These were not distorted via the way i described, but were simulated.

        So where are those examples, Chris?

        Gai...

        1 Reply Last reply
        Reply Quote 0
        • P
          Physicsguy1
          last edited by

          Example of my problem. These were not distorted via the way i described, but were simulated.


          problem.skp

          1 Reply Last reply
          Reply Quote 0
          • P
            Physicsguy1
            last edited by

            Sorry about that. Submitted an example.

            1 Reply Last reply
            Reply Quote 0
            • Chris FullmerC
              Chris Fullmer
              last edited by

              Just where precisely are you submitting these examples? πŸ˜„

              I think you might be missing the "Upload" button. After you browse to the file, you need to also click the upload button before it actually is submitted. Perhaps that is the problem?

              Chris

              Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
              All my Plugins I've written

              1 Reply Last reply
              Reply Quote 0
              • P
                Physicsguy1
                last edited by

                The second post. Sorry about the hassle.

                1 Reply Last reply
                Reply Quote 0
                • Chris FullmerC
                  Chris Fullmer
                  last edited by

                  Interesting, I've never seen anything like it before.

                  I would suggest updating your video card drivers. Find you what video card you have on that computer, then go to their website and find the most recent drivers for it. They get updated frequently. See if that helps,

                  Chris

                  Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                  All my Plugins I've written

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Reply Quote 0
                  • GaieusG
                    Gaieus
                    last edited by

                    Hm. I still can't see any attachment. 😲

                    Gai...

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Reply Quote 0
                    • Chris FullmerC
                      Chris Fullmer
                      last edited by

                      He said he put it in his second post.

                      Lately you've been tan, suspicious for the winter.
                      All my Plugins I've written

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Reply Quote 0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                      Register Login
                      • 1 / 1
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      Buy SketchPlus
                      Buy SUbD
                      Buy WrapR
                      Buy eBook
                      Buy Modelur
                      Buy Vertex Tools
                      Buy SketchCuisine
                      Buy FormFonts

                      Advertisement